Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by JONNY: The Cost of a Kid's Life

Saturday, May 25, 2013

POST by JONNY: The Cost of a Kid's Life

Jonny (Center) with his friends, before leaving for Guatemala

Hello my name is JONNY

My story is about a friend who was killed in a very bad way.

My friend's name was Jonny and he was a break dancer like me. One day Jonny told me “hey boy, I’m going to work in Guatemala and there I’ll also be able to dance with some of my new friends.

I said “be careful. Guatemala is a very dangerous country.” He said quietly to me “it’s okay. I have friends in Guatemala who will look after me.” I responded with “okay, very good. Keep safe…” and with that he left.

The year after that I went to a competition in Guatemala and I saw my old friend Jonny. He had a lot of money and so I asked him “What work are you to be earning so much money?” Jonny hushed me and asked that I go with him to a place where nobody could hear us talk. When we arrived in a secluded area he told me “I am hitman.”  

“A hitman? What’s that?” I was confused. He replied “I get paid to kill people.”  I asked Jonny “Why do you do this awful job?” He responded “This is my life here. I never had a father like you. Do not ask me more questions, ok?”

In that moment I decided to return to the dancing competition. Jonny left. He turned around and walked out, not even looking back.  

After the competition, I returned to Nicaragua. Three months later, I was practicing my dancing at our usual spot. A friend of mine came to where I was practicing with my group and told our troupe that Jonny had been killed in Guatemala.

I was upset, “Who killed him?” I asked. My friend explained that MARA had killed Jonny. “Mara” is an organisation, a gang, and they kill for money. My entire dance group felt very bad about Jonny’s murder.

The next day, the body of Jonny was transported from Guatemala to Nicaragua and placed in a morgue.

Jonny’s family went together to the morgue, as they wanted to retrieve the body. The staff explained to Jonny’s family that it would not be possible to even look at the body, let alone take it away. The body was in a terrible state and must be buried in the ground immediately.

The family of Jonny, said “it’s okay to bury him now. But his mother would like to see her son, just one last time.” The doctor responded with “no, it’s just not possible.” The mother insisted, “I want to see my son!” The doctors finally gave in and permitted just the mother to take one last moment with her son.

When finally the mother was with her son she became distraught. Her son had been cut into pieces. His head, legs and arms had all been severed from his body. The doctors were also very upset, as they had really tried to not allow this lady to see her mutilated son’s body.

Without knowing what had happened, I asked my mum what had happened to the body of my friend. She explained that the hands, feet and head of Jonny had been cut off. I then felt really bad about what had happened.

Later, the mother of my friend said to me “He wanted to go to Guatemala, but I said no. It’s a very dangerous country. He didn’t listen to me. Later I learnt that he was killing people for a living. For this reason he was murdered.”

Because he wanted to earn a bit of money, my friend’s life has been destroyed forever.


God bless the people who read this story.

If you would like to support this fellow on a monthly basis, please CLICK HERE

To learn more about our street theatre production, "CREATED", please visit our page, NICAVANGELISTS: "CREATED", North American Tour (2013)

If you would like to see a video of some of our Nica-Youths practicing, please CLICK HERE

We are not up to budget, and travelling with 14 people is very expensive. We need an investment from Christian people for our next evangelism tour to the Midwest. To support us or make a once off donation, please visit our page, ContemplatingSUPPORTINGsomething significant?

To learn more about our home Church in Australia, please CLICK HERE

This story was written by a Nicaraguan youth, and was voluntarily given to Capital on the Edge for publishing. The subject choice was his entirely. He has elected to write about his experiences for the glory of God and so that others may learn from his experiences. The translation of this work is performed voluntarily and not professionally, hence there may be some errors. Any decisive deviation from the text is in consultation with the author, and is done so to make clear the life events written about and to provide further information so that the story is more understandable. 

Hola mi nombre es JHONNY
Mi historia se trata sobre un amigo el cual fue asesinado de una manera muy mala .
El nombre de mi amigo es JONNY y al y gual que yo tambien break dance .
Y un dia el me dijo JONNY me boy a ir a trabajar a guatemala y hay mismo bailare con unos amigos que tengo a ya . yo le dije ten mucho cuidado que ahy es muy peligroso ese pais y el me dijo tranquilo a mi me cuidaran mis amigos de a ya guatemala y pues yo le dije esta bien que te baya muy bien , y en eso el se fue .
Al siente ano yo fui a una competencia a guatemala y hay estaba el y el estaba con mucho dinero y yo le dije de que trabajas aqui ). y el me llevo a un lugar en donde no nos escuchara nadie y cuando fuimos a el lugar , el me dijo yo soy SICARIO , y yo le dije que es eso . y el me dijo a mi me pagan por matar personas y yo le dije que . porque si eso es malo , y el me respondio eso es mi vida aqui porque yo no tube un padre como vos y ya no me preguntes mas ok .
Y en eso fuimos al evento y el se fue y no lo volvi a mirar y luego yo regrese a nicaragua y despues de 3 meces, un amigo llego a donde yo practicaba y el me dijo mataron a JONNY y yo le dije como si y el me dijo que la(MARA) la mara es una organisacion que matan por dinero ) y yo me sentia muy mal cuando me dijieron eso .
Al dia siguiente trasladaron el cuerpo de Guatemala a NICARAGUA y cuando el cuerpo estaba en medicina legal , la familia de mi agigo yego a pedirlo para ellos enterrarlo y los de MEDICINA LEGAL le dijieron que el cuerpo ya estaba muy mal que tenian que ir a enterrarlo de inmediato cuando lo sacaran , y la familia de mi amigo dejo que si que no era problema y en eso la mama de mi amigo pidie mirar el cuerpo y los doctores le dijieron que no y e ya insistio asta que la dejaron mirara el cuerpo y e ya estaba muy mal al mirar el cuerpo de su hijo en pedasos .
Y despues que paso todo yo le pregunte a la mama de mi agigo que como estaba el cuerpo y ella me dijo que le cortaro la caveza manos y pies . y despues yo me senti muy mal por lo que le paso y la mama de mi amigo me dijo que eso fue lo que busco su hijo al ir a guatemala y que el tambien mataba y que por eso lo mataron .
Por un poco de dinero mi amigo destrullo su vida .
dios bendiga a las personas que lean esta historia y a las que no tambien gracias

No comments:

Post a Comment