Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by BEYCKER: Bloody Murder

Thursday, May 16, 2013

POST by BEYCKER: Bloody Murder



Beycker, from Capital on the Edge

When I was just 11 years of age, my classmates used to beat me at school and I was sad. I could not defend myself, but I had a friend who took care of the bad guys for me. He was older than I was, he was 15 years old.



My friend’s name was Cristian, and he was my best friend. I always played with my friend and I was happy that he was my best friend. After four years of friendship Cristian and I were still best friends.



I was 15 years old and my friend, Cristian, was 19, the day I went to visit him in his house. When I arrived, I saw many Police around his house. I asked myself, “What is going on here?” and when I looked inside Cristian’s house I saw a dead person on the floor.



I asked myself “What’s happened here?” I saw the dead person on the floor and became very nervous – there was a dead person lying on the floor of my best friend’s house!



I went looking for my friend, Cristian and found him in a park crying. I asked him, “Cristian! What are you doing here alone in the park in the dark?” I said “Sombody's dead and they’re lying on the floor of your home!”



Cristian sorrowfully cried “I regret what I’ve done, Beycker! I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to, Beycker, I’m so scared!”



I asked Cristian, “Why are you crying, what's happened?” Crisitan replied “some guys gave me some marijuana so that I could see what it felt like. I then went home and my brother scolded me for using the drug. He was very angry that I had tried marijuana. 

So I left the house and went into the street with other kids who were smoking pot and became very angry with my brother for yelling at me. I grabbed a knife and stabbed him 5 times in his body. I murdered my older brother!”



Cristian looked at me in the eyes and cried. I asked him “Why did you kill your older brother?” Cristian responded. “I killed him! I killed the brother that I loved!”



Whilst we were talking the Police arrived. They tackled Cristian to the ground. They handcuffed him and took him away. As Cristian was leaving he called our to me “Beycker, Beycker, don’t let them take me away! I don't want to be a prisoner!” I was very nervous and because of this I could not do anything to help my friend.



At that moment I remembered back to school when Cristian used to protect me from the guys who would beat me up. I felt bad for not being able to think of anything I could do to help my friend when the police were taking him away.



Cristian killed his brother whilst high on drugs and for that reason he remains in prison, still paying his sentence to this very day.

If you would like to support this fellow on a monthly basis, please CLICK HERE



To learn more about our street theatre production, "CREATED", please visit our page, NICAVANGELISTS: "CREATED", North American Tour (2013)



If you would like to see a video of some of our Nica-Youths practicing, please CLICK HERE



We are not up to budget, and travelling with 14 people is very expensive. We need an investment from Christian people for our next evangelism tour to the Midwest. To support us or make a once off donation, please visit our page, ContemplatingSUPPORTING something significant?



To learn more about our home Church in Australia, please CLICK HERE

Mi nombre es beycker manuel.cuando yo tenia la edad de 11 años en mi escuela mis , amigos me golpeaban y yo me sentía triste, no me podía de fender pero tenia un amigo que me cuidaba de los chicos malos que me golpiaban el mi amigo me de fendia el era mayor que yo tenia 15 años el se ya mava cristian , el era mi mejor amigo , el siempre jugaba con mi amigo y yo estaba feliz de que cristian mi amigo pero ,paso el tiempo y después de 4 años cristian y yo siempre era mos amigos yo ya tenia de edad 15 años y mi amigo cristian 19 años pero llego un momento que fui a buscar ami amigo a su casa pero cuando llege a su casa mire muchos policía alrededor de su casa y yo me pregunte que havia pasado en la casa de cristian y mire en la casa de mi amigo una persona muerta en el suelo y me pregunt que havia pasado pero yo no savia y me sentí muy nervioso al ver una persona muerta en la casa de mi amigo ,pero luego yo fui a buscar a a mi amigo cristian y lo encontré en un parque llorando y le ,pregunte , cristian que estas haciendo aquí solo en el parque en lo oscuro y yo le dije hay un muerto en tu casa y el me dijo beycker me arrepiento y el me decia no no no por que lo hice beycker y yo asustado y nervioso le pregunte pero dime cristian ?por que estas llorando cristian ? y el medijo :unos chicos me dieron mariguana y yo fume para ver que se sentia la mariguana y luego fui a mi casa y mi hermano me regano por que andava en la calle con otros chicos fumando mariguana y el me trato y yo me enoje y agarre un cuchillo y lo a punalie 5 veces en su cuerpo y mate ami hermano mayor .entonces me a sute yo y le dije que /por que hicistes eso cristian y cristian me mirava y me lloraba y me lloraba mate a mi hermano lo mate beycker lo mate a mi hermano que tanto amaba y

depues llego la policia al parque y me encontro con el en el parque y la policia lo tiro al suelo y se lo ye baron preso ala carcel por omicidio y mi amigo cristian lloraba y me decia beycker, beycker no dejes que me lleben preso no quiero estar preso y yo muy nervioso y pues las timosa mente yo no podia hacer nada para a lludarlo y rrecorde en ese instante cuando el me protejia en la escuela de los chicos que me gol piavan y yo me sentia mal no poder verle a lludado en nada cuando la policia se lo llebaba preso . y pues mi amigo cristian el mato asu hermano lo acesino por que el estaba drogado y el sigue en la carcel todavia pagando su condena
 


No comments:

Post a Comment