Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by ELIEZER: Gangsters' Paradise?

Friday, May 10, 2013

POST by ELIEZER: Gangsters' Paradise?





Eliezer with his sister and mother in Nicaragua

Hello. This time I am going to tell a story of bad frienships from my childhood.

3 years ago I had some friends who were drug addicts and thieves. Because of family problems they were rebels like me.

My dad physically abused both myself and my mother. I was so unhappy.

I was asked if I would steal but I did not want to. I was a coward. My mum strongly advised me not to associate with those who rob. I decided I would never steal.

So one day my friends went to a house alone, and the next day one of them showed up with a bike. I asked them who owned the bike, they said that they had bought the bike. I did not know that they had stolen the bike. I was asked to go with my wayward companions to a bike shop. I was browsing around with the bicycle beside me, when a man told me that the bike was his.

He was very angry. “I didn’t buy this bike”, I said. "I have only borrowed it from a friend." I was scared because the man was behaving crazily. I ran from the shop but the crazy man followed me to where all my friends were. However, my friends were now not there.

I rode the bike to my house and the man followed me. When I get home my mother asked me what was wrong, because I was crying and very upset. My mom was shocked, but then she heard the man knocking on the door. As my mother was going to the door I tried to explain, but once my mother opened the door it was clear that the man did not want explanations. The man said that he would call the police.

We asked him not to call the Police. I felt very afraid in this moment. However, my dad suddenly arrived on the scene and started talking to the man. They came to an agreement and the bicycle was returned to the fellow. The chap said that he would not call the Police.

Then my Dad called for me, because I was hiding.  When I came he had wire and he beat my back with it, and also parts of my arms and legs. I was covered in blood. He almost killed me but my mom stopped him.

The next day I was thinking that I never wanted to see those bad friends of mine again. But one of them came to me and said that if I didn’t help them with the robberies, that they would beat me up. I was terrified. I could hardly walk because of the beating I’d received from my dad. They told me that they were going to rob another house. I had no choice but to say yes, because they were bribing me with a painful punishment if I did not agree.

The day of the robbery I asked God through tears to look after me and to give me courage to face them. I didn’t want to steal. When we were ready to go, God gave me the courage. I refused to help them. They told me they’d be back. I told them that I was not afraid of being beaten. I would never endure the humiliation of being a slave to them. One of them beat me and they left me crying on the floor.

The next day I did not want to leave my house. My mum sent me to buy something from the shops. I was afraid. I hid and heard a conversation of some boys who broke into a house to steal. They said, "One of them shot a gun, but the others were taken prisoner by the Police." I came out of hiding and asked who they were talking about. They were talking about my old friends, the  lads who stole from others. 

I am now never with people who steal, I am with people who are like me. I don’t ever see those bad people now.

Thanks for reading my story. I hope you like it. God bless you.


If you would like to support this fellow on a monthly basis, please CLICK HERE

To learn more about our street theatre production, "CREATED", please visit our page, NICAVANGELISTS: "CREATED", North American Tour (2013)

If you would like to see a video of some of our Nica-Youths practicing, please CLICK HERE

We are not up to budget, and travelling with 14 people is very expensive. We need an investment from Christian people for our next evangelism tour to the Midwest. To support us or make a once off donation, please visit our page, ContemplatingSUPPORTING something significant?

To learn more about our home Church in Australia, please CLICK HERE

Eliezer with his NEW family, Capital on the Edge
  


HOLA  ESTA BES LES BENGO A CONTAR UNA HISTORIA  DE MIS MALAS AMISTADES DEL PASADO

Hace  3 años tenía unos amigos  que eran drogadictos y ladrones  por causa de los problemas en sus familias eran rebeldes como yo.

mi papa le daba maltrato a mi mama i a mi yo era infeliz así que yo me ajuntaba con ellos       hundía  ellos me invitaron a robar  pero yo no quería era muí cobarde y my mama me aconsejaba que no anduviera con ellos pero  yo nunca le Así caso ese día ellos se fuero solos y robaron la casa al siguiente día uno de ellos se apareció con una bicicleta i yo les pregunte de quien era la bicicleta ellos decían que la avían comprado yo no sabía que ellos avían ido a robar ellos me pidieron que fuera a comprar y yo me fui en la bicicleta llegando ala tienda me puse a comprar en eso un hombre me hablo i me dijo que esa bicicleta era de el yo asustado no compre nada i le dije que estaba loco que esa bicicleta era de un amigo i Salí corriendo el hombre me siguió hasta donde estaban todos mis amigos pero mis amigos no estaban hay .

yo con miedo corrí con la bicicleta a mi casa y el hombre me iba siguiendo cuando llegue ala casa mi mama me pregunto que porque estaba llorando y de quien era esa bicicleta yo le conté a mi mama pero el hombre estaba tocando la puerta  mi mama salió i le quiso explicar pero el hombre no quería explicaciones i dijo que iba a llamar a la policía  yo llorando le pedía que no la llamara  en esos momentos yo me sentía con miedo  cuando de repente mi papa llego y se puso a hablar con el hombre llego a un acuerdo y le devolvió la bicicleta  el hombre se fue i no llamo a la policía mi papa se metió a la casa i me llamo me estaba esperando con un alambre para pegarme  me dejo la espalda i parte de los brazos y piernas en sangre casi me mata pero mi mama se metió .

Al día siguiente yo estaba comben sido que no quería volver a ver a esos chicos  nunca mas pero uno de ellos me llego a buscar que si no llegaba me iban a golpear  yo tenía mucho miedo casi no podía caminar por los golpes de mi papa ellos me dijeron que iban a ir a robar otra casa i sino iba con ellos me iban a golpear hasta que no pudieran  así que no tuve otra opción que decirles que sí.
El día de el robo yo llorando le pedía a dios que me cuidara i que me diera valor para enfrentarlos i no ir a robar ya cuando estábamos listos dios me dio valor i me negué a ir ellos me dijeron que cuando volvieran me iban a der mi golpiza yo les dije que no les tenía miedo. Nunca más  me iban a humillar i a ser  esclavo de sus ordenes uno de ellos me dio un golpe y me quede en el suelo llorando.

Al siguiente día yo no quería salir de mi casa i mi mama me mando a comprar  yo con miedo escondiéndome llegue  a la tienda i escuche una conversación  de unos chicos que se metieron a robara una casa  que a uno de ellos le avían disparado  y los otros estaban presos me sorprendí mucho i le pregunte al que estaba platicando que quienes eran  i eran los chicos que me querían golpear desde entonces no me junto con personas así gracias a dios i halos chicos no los he vuelto a ver.

Gracias por leer mi historia espero que les guste que dios los bendiga.



No comments:

Post a Comment