Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by RAF: Precious Pooches

Saturday, May 25, 2013

POST by RAF: Precious Pooches

Raffy with Rupert's dog collar
Hello today I’m going to tell you some things about the dogs Rupert and Chloe.

Chloe, the Labradoodle (3/4 Poodle, 1/4 Labrador)
One night at bed time my dad was not at home, so Elizabeth came up to say good night. After, when Elizabeth had said good night, Rupert came in my room, and Elizabeth asked me “Want me to keep Rupert inside with you?” and I said “well, he might scare me and I don’t know why!” So she took Rupert up to her room.

Raffy with Rupert, mischievous and loveable friends

Another day I was writing a story for you, the story was this one, and then Chloe came to me and barked and I think she was trying to make me pat her, so I patted her.


Raffy with Chloe's dog collar
Every time when I take of their collar off they act crazy. Every day the dogs and I have something like a play time so I play fetch, I pat them and I pat them on the roof of a shed (it’s very easy to climb on to the roof of Elizabeth’s shed, because the ground behind the shed is higher than at the front of the shed). I love the two dogs, even when they are annoying.

If you would like to support our mission to Nicaragua, please CLICK HERE for more information...





No comments:

Post a Comment