Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by RAF: At home in VILLageWOCK!

Saturday, May 11, 2013

POST by RAF: At home in VILLageWOCK!



Rafman with the dogs in Colorado

Alex and Elizabeth’s house is maybe two small houses on top of each other and two small houses next to each other. They have 2 floors and then the basement, the first floor had 7 rooms and the second floor has 5 rooms. There are 2 bathrooms or maybe 3 bathrooms one of them are in the first floor and in that bathroom you can’t have a bath neither a shower because it is filled with buckets and the buckets are filled with cloths!


Elizabeth is a teacher and Alex is a math teacher in high school and a sport person. I think Alex and Elizabeth like there house. I played sorry with Alex and Elizabeth, I played guess who with Elizabeth, I made jokes with Alex, I played hop scotch with Elizabeth.


Alex and Elizabeth’s pets like to wrestle, fetch, lick, make squeaky noises, and swim. 

Raffy with one of Elizabeth and Alex's dogs...
 
Why I like this house? I like this house because it is big and my room is too. My favorite part of the house is the living room because I like to watch TV.

The FUN backyard at Alex and Elizabeth's house in Colorado

To learn more about Raffy, please visit our page, Our People

If you would like to support the Brien family, please visit our support page and learn how you can be of help: Contemplating SUPPORTING something significant?





To learn more about the Australian Christian Churches, please CLICK HERE

To learn more about Capital on the Edge's home Church in Australia, please CLICK HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment