Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by RENZY: Onomatopoeia

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

POST by RENZY: Onomatopoeia

So last Monday when we were in our homeschooling time, I could not think of anything to write about. I was trying really hard to think of something spectacular to write about but I just could not think of anything. That was when Billy inspired me. What he did was not fantastic but at least it is something.

It started when I was thinking of something to write about and Billy was in lala land drawing a picture. Every two minutes he would stop and say to me “Lala look. Look lala.”(Lala is what Billy calls me). When he was finished, he showed Francesca and I. Then he went to show my dad but he showed him the back of the paper. Dad did not realise because he was too busy with his work on the computer.  He realised it was the wrong way when Francesca said “Billy it is the wrong way. Dad cannot see the picture.” We all started laughing, even Billy. Then we went back to work.

A few minutes later Sezni yelled “BOOM!” and then Francesca said “Do you know what that is called? It is called onomatopoeia.” Then she sang a song from Winnie the Pooh that has the word onomatopoeia in it. Billy heard what she was singing and started to sing it too.

He sang it for the rest of the day. When mum got home from work, Billy was still singing the onomatopoeia song. When mum heard it she was shocked. She started to laugh and said “Who showed him that song?” then we all started laughing again.  


No comments:

Post a Comment