Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by RENZY

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

POST by RENZY


Hey, it’s me again. Today I am going to tell you about something extraordinary that happened to Francesca, my mum, Sezni, some local people, their horse, and me.

Last Saturday My Mum, Sezni, Fran and I were all taking a walk because it felt like a good day so we wanted to be outdoors. We were walking down our street. Our street is a dirt road with lots of hills and bumps.  

Something you might need to know is that down our street we have a lot of really big steep hills. Now because of that, it is hard for a skinny horse to take a big cart full of wood up a really steep hill. I know because I’ve walked up and down it a million times.

Ok, now I shall tell you my story. So we were on our way home from taking a walk and we were going up a big, steep hill. Halfway up the hill we saw that some local people’s cart AND horse had fallen over because it was such a big hill and the horse was such a small horse with a lot of wood in the cart.

All the wood had fallen out of the cart and onto the ground but some were still tied to the cart. So we offered to help them. They needed to get all the wood off of the ground and off of the cart and then lift the cart up and then put the wood back onto the cart.

So we helped them and it was sort of fun because I like helping people and lifting the cart was fun just because it was. When we got the cart up right, we started to put the wood on. The man said to us “I think we should take two trips to make it easier for us and the horse. We should do it also so that the cart will not fall over again.”  I think that it was a very wise thing to do.

The man said that we should put the rest of the wood to the side so that people will be able to pass if they are in a car or a truck. That also was a wise thing to do. When we got enough wood to go on top of the cart and put it on, we saw two other people with carts. They were coming our way and when they got to us, they offered to help. That way they did not need to make any more trips. 

So the wood we had put to one side we put on the other carts. It was funny but nice that they offered to help. It seems like everyone knows almost everyone in Cedro Galan (where I live) because it is sort of small town.  I like it. And now my friends, this is the ending of my extraordinary journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment