Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by SEZ: Thanksgiving Dinner in Nicaragua

Friday, November 25, 2011

POST by SEZ: Thanksgiving Dinner in Nicaragua



Hi its Sezni. Im going to tell you a story about a thanksgiving dinner I had.

One day I went to the Kolbs house for a Thanksgiving dinner. When we got there I was playing hide and seek, then I was tired of playing hide and seek so I went on their D.S.

I got characters for Raymond on star wars. I know how to win all the levels, but not level five. I played on the D.S.I for just a while and in a while I got Dark Vader.
I needed more characters, General Grievous cost 8,000 coins, but I got his guards. I was on the D.S.I for an hour and we still didn’t have almost all the characters, we only had a hundred more characters left.

I had played levels one, two, three, four, and six, but not level five it’s very hard to play, and no one has ever won it.

I ate turkey, bread, Ice cream, and all those types of food, but I didn’t just eat three foods at the thanksgiving dinner.  

Now that is how I spent my thanksgiving.



No comments:

Post a Comment