Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by SEZ: Titan Trickster

Saturday, September 29, 2012

POST by SEZ: Titan Trickster

Sezni Tricking


On Tuesday I practice a flip on the floor it's a back hand spray.  I practice it sideways and a little forward. I can even do roundup it's running then kart wheel then a back hand spray.

Now I learn  tricking with five trickers. Aben, Stievey , Beycker, Rene, and Yordy my  trick teachers. Aben is practicng a new trick, Stivey is practicing a double front flip, Becker is practicing triple back flip, Rene s practicing a three sixty double front flip, Yordy  double back flip.
  
I'll do tricking  at school.   

My favorte tricker is Aben becuase he teaches me many tricks. I like roundup because it makes me look like I'm flying. It looks like I'm a nerd.It makes me feel wiggley .  I can't wait to be able to be a tricker like Aben, Steviey, Beycker, Rene, Yordy. And I'm now practicing on kart wheel without hands.

On Saturday I had a tricking contest and I came second because Fran and Renzy were cheated because I didn't finish my trick.  I got cookies and gatorade.

Sezni Winning the Tricking Contest

No comments:

Post a Comment