Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: The Secret Life of a Missionary - Part 3

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The Secret Life of a Missionary - Part 3

This blog post is the final post of a series entitled "The Secret Life of a Missionary." I have shared this blog post as I really believe, as Christians, we are missing our call to fulfill the Great Commission: “Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you.” (Matthew 28: 19-20)

The woman who wrote this blog post has spent several months working here in Nicaragua. she is currently itinerating in the USA so that she can return, with her family, as a missionary to the Nica people. She has endured her share of hardships and blessings, and has had a revolutionary encounter with God. Her eyes are now clear to the task God has given her and she is excited about reaping a Harvest for the Kingdom of God.

"I am a daughter who lost her mother to cancer when she was seventeen.  I am a daughter who struggled with loving and knowing God.  I am a woman who loves her husband and children more than anything on this earth.  I am a woman who struggles with depression and anxiety.  I am a woman who struggles with self-worth.  I am a woman who was so far deep in her “pit” that the only way she knew how to get out of it was by wanting to end her life."



No comments:

Post a Comment