Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by RAF: Black Man

Saturday, September 22, 2012

POST by RAF: Black Man



One Friday night when I was playing Table tennis I lost and said I'm tired of playing right now and went to lie down on three couches. And then, after 1 minute my best friend Lackey asked me do you want to play tag with Jorge and me!? I said ok so he said tag and ran away.

The kid that was tagged  the most was me because I am slow at running in circles. So after 5 minutes I ran where Fran works and behind a towel I saw a black man, with wings, black eyes, black anything what he was wearing and when I said hi to him he said ssssssss. Then after that night I told my mom what happened and said maybe that was a spiritual  thing what you saw. 

No comments:

Post a Comment