Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by STIVEY: Sharing From the Heart

Sunday, April 21, 2013

POST by STIVEY: Sharing From the Heart

Stivey


Hey! I'm Steven, and I’m going to talk about when I was small.  I was living with my parents and a cousin of mine in the house. I thought that my cousin was a good person so I looked up to him and also my family.   My cousin asked if he could sleep in my room, I told him that I did not mind and in time he continued to visit me and started to touch me.

I was very nervous because I thought my cousin was doing the wrong thing, but my cousin continued touching my body. In time he began to caress my body parts and one day I told my brother and he did not believe me, my family said I was crazy.  

I was very nervous because I thought I should not continue to allow him to do this wrong thing to me. I asked God every day for help and then one day my cousin came into my room, but I told him to get out of my room or else I would call my father and he would send him out of the house.

My cousin started laughing at me and said, “my uncle believes me more me than you!” My cousin continued to enter my room, every night.  

One day my father looked into my room (when I was in bed) and noticed that something was wrong. My dad caught my cousin fondling me and my dad said to me, “I'm so sorry for everything” and he was very sorry. 

I ran from the house where my cousin lived.  I thank God he gave me the strength and helped me get away from the abuse, he only touched my body not my soul.  

If you would like to support Stivey on a monthly basis, please CLICK here

Hola soy Steven voy hablar de mi niñez, cuando yo era pequeño, yo estaba viviendo con mis padres y un primo mío en la casa, mi primo él era muy buena persona, así lo miraba yo y mi familia.  A cabo del tiempo, él se metía en mi cuarto a dormir conmigo, yo no le di importancia y entonces el cada noche el empezó a tocarme y yo estaba muy nervio porque yo decía, que raro es mi primo, porque está haciendo esto,  él no dejaba de tocar mi cuerpo.  Así en peso el tocar mi cuerpo, al cabo del tiempo el empezó a acariciar mis partes del cuerpo.  Un día yo le dije a mis hermanos y ellos no me creían a mi entonces ellos me decían, estás loco Steven como él va hacer algo a así, mis padres también creían lo mismo y no me creían lo que me estaba pasando a mí.  Yo estaba muy nervioso porque pensaba que él podía abusar de mí, yo le pedí a dios cada día que me sacara de esta situación, un día mi primo se metió a mi cuarto y yo le dije que se saliera de mi cuarto o llamo a mis padres para que te corran de la casa, entonces él se puso a reír y dijo” mis tíos me creen más a mí que a ti” entonces mi primo no dejaba de llegar cada noche a mi cuarto.  Un día mi padre llega y lo mira en mi cuarto haciendo algo malo, ahí mi papa le dijo “te vi” entonces mi primo le dice a mi papa lo siento mucho tío por todo lo que hice,  entonces mi papa lo corrió de la casa y  a si el ya no siguió molestándome.  Le doy gracias a dios por eso, dios me ayudo para que el no siguiera abusando de mí solo llego a tocar mi cuerpo no mi alma.

No comments:

Post a Comment