Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by RAF: Train a Child...

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

POST by RAF: Train a Child...

Rafael, Rene, Jonny and the homeless man in San Francisco

One day in Sacramento, I was going to sleep then tomorrow morning somebody screamed “I’m going to San Carlos!!!” He said it three times. Next, I screamed the same as the person who screamed I am going to San Carlos.

Next we went on the train and met a nice man. When I saw that man, he looked really poor because his clothes were ripped and his t shirt was dirty. So I thought he was really poor but then Rene said “Rafael look at the poor man. He’s not poor.” I looked at the poor man I saw his 2 cell phone and ear phones. Then he said “Want one of my cell phones?” and I said “NO” and then he asked Rene. And Rene said “Sure” He gave his phone to Rene. And he said to me “Anyways I don’t have a charger for this phone so I bought this other phone.”

So then I said to Rene in Spanish, “Let me share the cell phone with you.” And Rene said “No!” And I said “but he wanted to give it to me first.” Then Rene said “Ok” Rene and I looked at the photos on the phone that the old man gave us and he only had about six to eight photos. Four photos were of trains, two photos were of San Carlos, and one photo was of him.

I said to Rene ”this is how we can remember this old man and Rene said “really”, I said “yep”. Every time the old man said something Rene will laugh.

Last the old man had to go to his house. The old man said “bye” Rene and I said “bye” after 3 stops I got off the train. And arrived at San Carlos! A paster came to pick us up at the church. At the church there was a skate board place, almost 50 rooms and a coffee place.
If you would like to support the Brien Family on a monthly basis, please CLICK here

No comments:

Post a Comment