Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by SEZ: Easter in Nicaragua

Friday, May 4, 2012

POST by SEZ: Easter in Nicaragua



One Tuesday, my Family and I went to the Vinson's house their names are: Sean, Jean, Grace, Katherine, Felicity, and Malachi. The Vinson have the same  noses, and eyes as each other, and  they are  from America. They were going to have an Easter egg hunt, and we were going to have an Easter egg hunt too because it's April and you hide the Easter  Eggs.

The adults hid the eggs. Most of the eggs had lollies but there was a golden egg with two dollars inside.  Billy, my brother, was looking and he found the golden egg. I was so happy for Billy.   I found three fish eggs  and my friend Hunter gave me one purple shark egg,  they all had lollies inside.

Then we had a swimming competition. Raf, Hudson, Malachi, Hunter, Harrison, and I did a diving competition. I beat all the boys!  

We played eight ball pool, and we ate Hot Dogs and Brownies, and  then at 8:30, we went all the way home on the horses.  I was on Rafi's horse named Oreo.

That was so cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment