Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by FRAN: Holy Fracturations!!!

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

POST by FRAN: Holy Fracturations!!!



Tuesday, 8th of May 2012 is a milestone for Billy. Something painstaking and exciting happened Tuesday in the late afternoon.

TAPA TAPA TAP is the sound of the keyboard on the laptop. I was sitting in the living room with my Dad, Lorenzy my sister, and Jocasta (a woman who came from Australia to help with the School). We were just hanging around and enjoying having the house quiet while the little boys were still outside. Mum was in her room almost asleep.

The boys were climbing trees and running around, getting all their energy out of their energetic bodies. These special moments, when the boys are all outside, only last about five minutes! The boys eventually came rushing through the back door into… yep… the KITCHEN!

But today only Sezni, Rafi and Brian came inside, nobody knew where Billy or Oliver were, not even the boys. We soon found out
¨OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!¨ The noise came from the little avocado tree outside. 

I got up and ran to the back door were I saw Oliver running over and he said ¨Billy fell down.¨ I told him to bring him to me (because I´m too lazy to do it myself), when the boys got back Billy floppily held up his arm for me to see, it looked like a brown road with a ditch at the end by his wrist, like a rock had been implanted into his arm. I picked up Billy and tried to keep his arm level and still but that is very difficult when one is running!

¨DAD!!!! I think Billy broke his arm!¨ I exclaimed with Billy still in my arms. ¨What?¨ was the lazy reply I received from my Dad. I held Billy´s arm in front of Dad´s face ¨look¨ Only Dad´s eyes looked up at me and then back to the laptop screen (he goes to a different planet when he is on the computer). He then realized that Billy´s arm looked different.

Dad yelled ¨we have to go to hospital!¨ As soon as Mum heard ¨hospital¨ she was up. She took Billy from me and was in the car like lightning. She was ready in the car with everything but her shoes and a sling for Billy! I ran into the house to get the sling and ran back to the car. I kicked off the shoes from my own feet and threw the two items into the car and ran to open the big, green gate.

Dad ran outside in his ´gym clothes´ which is a T-shirt with very large arm holes and short shorts. He jumped 
into the car, started the engine and reversed out from under a little car shelter. He reached the big, green gate, turned right and sped off.

Jocasta stayed inside, Oliver and Rafi were playing with a game on the porch. Sezni and Brian were both riding bikes and Yader, Lorenzy and I were sitting on the street outside of our house.  We stayed there for about three hours or until it started to get dark.

I walked back inside with Yader and Lorenzy and found all the boys crowded around together. Jocasta was making dinner, so Lorenzy went in the kitchen to help her. We ate in silence as we dwelled on the day´s events. MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH was all you could hear as we chewed our food. At 7PM Mum and Dad came home from the hospital.

Dad came in first and said “lorenzy if you haven’t made dinner I’m going to… Never mind.”  Then Mum and Billy came in, Mum came in with a sigh to show that she was tired and Billy came in with a cast on his delicate arm and with a soda can in his other hand.

All three of them sat down and Lorenzy bought them each a plate of food. Everyone was happy to see Billy all well and smiling again. Billy has to remain in the hot, sweaty cast for four weeks, but he loves all the attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment