Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by RENZ: When the Dog Bites, When the Bee Stings, When I pierce My Own Ear!

Saturday, May 5, 2012

POST by RENZ: When the Dog Bites, When the Bee Stings, When I pierce My Own Ear!

Scarleth is an eighteen year old friend of mine and she works at Capital Edge community Centre. She is fun and friendly. She is short and has curly hair. She has a sister and her sister’s name is Julissa.

Julissa is fourteen years old and is probably my best friend in the community. Scarleth and Julissa look like they are both fourteen and so some people ask if they are twins. Sometimes it is embarrassing for Scarleth and so she just says yes and that she is older, but other times she will say that Julissa is older or she will say the truth.

Scarleth works as the two year old teacher and does a good job at it. She knows English and Spanish so that helps her teach, however she speaks to the kids in Spanish more than in English. She is a hard worker and loves what she does.

Scarleth has three piercings in her ear. She did all her piercings by herself but after three days (or three weeks I cannot remember), she got earrings placed in her ears.

A few Mondays ago, I had two friends over. Grace, my best friend, a really tall, skinny, red head, freckly girl and Diego, who isn´t tall but not really short either. Diego is not fat but not skinny, he has brown hair, and is Nicaraguan.

There was no school for both of my friends so they came here, to my house. Grace came to help out with the school (and to see me of course) and Diego came to be tutored by my parents after our little school was done.

It was the ending of Tae Kwondo class and we three were sitting outside on my family´s uncomfortable, green couch and talking. We were talking about random things.

I asked Diego “Hey Diego, want to get a piercing?” I asked him just to see what he would say. To my surprise he said yes. So I took him and Grace inside into the bathroom and told him to sit down, but he said no and told me to make myself a piercing.

Now because I am a weirdo, I actually decided to do it. I went into the kitchen and got an ice pack and placed it on my ear.
Once I had waited a while and my ear was numb, I got out an earring and tried to push it through but I couldn’t. I kept on trying with Grace and Diego watching me the whole time.

I finally went to Scarleth and asked her to help me. She told me to go and put ice on it for ten minutes and so I did it. Whilst we were waiting, Scarleth was cleaning a needle with alcohol. Once the ten minutes were were over, I went and sat on the toilet seat.

Scarleth approached me with the needle and some thread on it. She pushed the needle through my ear and then tied the string. It hurt whenever I touched it.

She told me to move the string every day with alcohol so that it didn’t get stuck. That night, I told my mum about what had happened and asked her to help me. She cut the string and tried to put an earring through it but it was too small so she said that she would take me to an actual place where they could do it properly. After that had happened, my ear hurt an awful lot.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Lorenzy... never a dull moment with you!! i think you look much better now you have replaced the string with an actual ear-ring..

    ReplyDelete