Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by RAF: The Cart of Buying

Sunday, May 6, 2012

POST by RAF: The Cart of Buying



One day my dad and I were having classes. When my dad and I were finished we went to my Friend Oscer's house to see a cart. Oscar is a kid from my class. Then we went home to wait for the cart.


Ding Dong ringed the bell while I was sitting down and eating. Then I got of my bum and ran to the gate. I opened the gate and right in front of me was the cart and then Oscer's dad said call your dad for me for the cart can be yours. I called my dad and my dad bought the cart.

The cart had brown wood. The cart had a hole in the middle to put your feet in. And the cart had two long sticks. All of our horses kan pool the cart.

1 comment: