Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by SEZ: Happy Birthday Boy oh Boy

Thursday, May 10, 2012

POST by SEZ: Happy Birthday Boy oh Boy

Sezni turns 10!


On Saturday I had my Birthday party. I brought my best friends named Jose, Paolo, Andrea, and Kaden. We had a swimming time and I loved it because we played cool games in the pool.


What we played was a sack race , pass the  parcel, and more games. We ate a birthday cake and hot dogs, but we didn't have a Piñata because it caust to much, but I really wanted to have one so we can kick some bottom.


We didn't do many games just swimming because it's more fun because my friends don't have a pool .


When we were finishing the party it was time for the presents. The first one was a Bionicle that's like a robot. My second present was a book, titled "Big Nate From the Top". I also got some socks and that's good because I don't have a lot of socks, and last but not least a monster truck. The Bionicle was my favorite present because it had cool weapons, a gun and two swords.


Happy Birthday to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment