Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by YORDY: Mr. Last Laugh

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

POST by YORDY: Mr. Last Laugh


Yordy in his bedroom at Capital on the Edge
My name is Yordy and I want to tell about before coming to the United States. 

We were all preparing papers for our visas so we went for 3 days to our homes, because we needed to bring the necessary paperwork to apply for visas.  When I was at my old home, with my old friends they said,” hey what are you doing here?” And I said, “ah, I just came to prepare the paperwork to apply for my visa.” They began to laugh at me and taunt me. They said “that’s crazy, you are never going to get a US visa! Look at you, you're crazy, you're just a poor street kid.” 

I was sad but very sure on what God promised me. I said “I do not care what you say, I only care that God will give me a visa.” They didn’t stop laughing at me. Whilst at my old home, my uncle was also laughing and making fun of me, just like my old friends. I felt bad, but I never lost faith in God. I knew God wanted the best for all of us.

Yordy in his Barrio, with some of his friends

Then we prepared everything and went back to Capital on the Edge. One night, before applying for our visas, all of us prayed a lot and we thanked God for the opportunity that he was going to give us, because we were so sure about what he wanted for us.

The next day we went to the US Embassy in Managua, Nicaragua, with great faith in God. I went to the window first. The visa interview took so long, and I was waiting so long I fell asleep in the chair – ha ha I slept with my mouth open, but then woke up because they were calling our group.

I went first and after a while in the interview, the lady from the Embassy told me “your visa is approved” We would need to return again in 3 days, but we were approved! We were very excited! My friend Stivey was so excited that he began to cry. He gave a LOT of thanks to God and we all went to our homes that day.

Then it was us who made fun of those who made fun of us. That night, whilst packing, we had a party and began our journey of faith to churches in California, in the United States. First we went to two churches in San Diego (Vista Assembly of God, has two streams – Spanish and English, and they meet at two locations) with very beautiful and friendly people. We were able to fill them with blessings.

Yordy at the Dreamcenter in Sacramento
After that we went to Sacramento, San Francisco, San Carlos and now we are in Davis. I Thank God for all the people we have met on this trip. We will achieve our calling in California. We love everyone here, and we are finding the love of God and his plans. Thanks to all, and God bless you.

If you would like to support Yordy on a monthly basis, please CLICK here

Mi nombre es Yordy y les quiero contar sobre antes de venir a Estados Unidos. estabamos todos preparando los papeles para nuestras visas fuimos por 3 dias a nuestras casas porque necesitábamos traer los papeles necesarios para solicitar las visas, cuando estuve en mi antiguo hogar, con mis viejos amigos ellos me dijeron hey tu que haces aquí? Y yo les dije ah solo vine a preparar todos los papeles para solicitar mi visa y ellos estaban riéndose de mi hacían muchas bromas y burlas me decían estas loco nunca vas a obtener una visa para Estados Unidos mírate estas loco eres un chico de la calle pobre, yo estaba algo triste pero muy seguro de lo que Dios me prometio les dije no me importa lo que ustedes digan solo se que DIOS va a darme la visa pero ellos no paraban de reírse de mi entonces me fui a mi antiguo hogar pero igual estaba mi tio riéndose y burlándose de mi al igual que mis amigos me sentí un poco mal pero nunca perdi la fe Dios yo sabia que Dios quería lo mejor para todos siempre bueno entonces preparamos todo y con todos lo chicos una noche antes de solicitar la visa oramos mucho a Dios le dimos las gracias por la oportunidad que el nos iba a dar porque estábamos muy seguros que el quería eso para nosotros al dia siguiente fuimos a la embajada de los Estados Unidos en Managua, Nicaragua con mucha fe en dios  a mi me tocaba de primero la entrevista de la visa esperando mucho tiempo me dormi en la silla jajajajjajajajjajajajajaj estaba con mi boca abierta pero después desperté y me llamaron entramos todos en grupo yo pase primero y después de un buen tiempo de entrevista la chica de la embajada me dijo tu visa esta aprobada vuelve en 3 dias para darte tu pasaporte después pasaron todos y también se las aprobaron estábamos muy emocionados mi amigo stiven estaba llorando de la emoción y le dimos muchísimas gracias a dios todos nos fuimos a la casa ese mismo dia y después eramos nosotros lo que hacían burlas hacia ellos y en la noche hisimos una fiesta los chicos entonces comenzó nuestro viaje de fe a las iglesias de California en Estados Unidos de primero fuimos a 2 iglesias en san diego con gente muy preciosa y amable llenadonos y llenándoles de bendiciones después fuimos a Sacramento, San Francisco, San Carlos y ahora estamos en Davis gracias a DIOS por todas las personas que hemos conocido en este viaje amo California vamos a lograr que todos aquí conosca el amor de DIOS y sus planes gracias a todos DIOS les bendiga..

1 comment:

  1. Esto es muy inspirador. Gracias por compartir y Dios tiene grandes planes para ti.

    ReplyDelete