Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by RAF: Early Birds

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

POST by RAF: Early Birds

One day at maybe at 2:35am, I got out of bed because my dad told me to get out of bed. And when I got out of bed, I saw my little brother Billy. I gave him a paper airplane J but he was tired and so he couldn’t even say thank youK.

Billy and Raffy taking early morning computer originated photographs

Soon I was finished with my bags packing, but everybody else wasn’t done with their bags packing. I was waiting for 7 minutes.
 
Then we all whet inside the car. But when we all were inside the car, the other car stopped! Rrrrrrrcccccccckkkkkkkkkk, my dad was in the other car driving! My dad said I have no gas, so my mom said to everybody go push the car… Beycker, Eric, Yordy, and Jonny went to push the car but Beycker went back to the car and I don’t know why… Eric, yordy, Jonny and my dad arrived at the gas station. It took 3 minutes to arrive at the gas station and 3 minutes to fill up the car tank.

Rafael and Capital on the Edge, waiting at Managua's International (and only) Airport

We all arrived at the airport. First we all went to Sand Diego, then Sacramento, next San Carlos and now San Francisco!!!
 
Eliezer and Rafael on an American Airlines flight BOUND for Miami
 

No comments:

Post a Comment