Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by STIVEY: Bad Boys in the Barrio

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

POST by STIVEY: Bad Boys in the Barrio


Stivey's brother, with his wife

Hello my name is Steven. Today I’d like to talk a little about my life.

One day my brother was in my mother's house, but in the house next door lived a gangster, named Gary. Gary did not like my brother, whenever he saw my brother he always said bad words. My brother did not mind the being spoken to in this way.

One day the gang found him in the street. The gang member who didn’t like my brother started to treat my brother badly, but my brother told the gang “hey I didn’t treat you badly.” The gangster responded by saying “I do not like you, so I'm going to kill you.” My brother became scared when the gangster said that.

My brother was so scared, he went and told my mother what had happened. My mum was scared, but she told my brother not to worry. She told my brother that her and his father would talk to the parents of the gangster. 

Stivey's brother, with his son
Then my mum went to talk to the gangster’s mother. One day my brother was come home from work and the gangster was on the corner, waiting for him with another guy. My brother found a friend of his and the friend said “hey, do not go that way because they might do something bad to you.

So my brother went a different way and the gangster realised that my brother had returned home via a different route. The gangster decided to track my brother down and started screaming at him. The gangster started throwing rocks at the door of the house, so my brother became very angry, because my brother realized that one of the rocks had actually hit him.

My brother went to his room and found a pipe. Then my brother went outside, via a different door. He was mad! He grabbed the pipe and hit the gangster’s friend on in his head. Then the gangster became scared and called out “you killed him!” My brother replied “listen animal, now I’m going to get you!”

When my brother went to hit the gangster, his parents called the police. When the police came they looked for my brother. So my brother went quickly to the kitchen and found a knife, but only to cut himself on his arm, so that their was evidence against the gangster.

My brother showed the police his arm police and made a complaint against the gangster. Thanks to God, my brother and my mum did not get hurt. Now my family are good and God never leaves us. He is always with us.

Stivey's brother with his work colleagues
If you would like to support Stivey on a monthly basis, please CLICK here

Hola mi nombre es Steven voy hablar un poco de mi vida un dia estaba mi hermano en la casa de mi mama pero en la casa de al lado vivia un pandillero que se llamaba Gary pero el no le agradaba a mi hermano pero el cada vez que miraba a mi hermano siempre le decia malas palabras pero a mi hermano no le importaba las cosas que le dijiera el pero una vez el pandillero lo encuentra en la calle a mi hermano y empieza a tratar de mala manera pero a mi hermano le dijo al pandillero hey yo en ningun momento te trato mal pero el pandillero le responde a el no me importa no me caes bien por eso yo te voy a matar y mi hermano se asusta cuando el pandillero le dice eso mi hermano se va asustado porque el lo deja ir entonces mi hermano le cuenta  a mi mama y mi mama asustada le dice no te preocupes hijo yo y tu papa vamos hablar con los padres de ese chico si hijo entonces mi mama fue a hablar y despues de eso mi hermano viene de trabajo y el pandillero lo estaba esperando en una esquina con otro chico entoces a mi hermano se encuentra a un amigo de el y le dice hey no pases por alli amigo porque te pueden hacer algo mal alli entonces mi hermano se va por otro lado y los pandilleros se dan cuenta de eso entonces mi hermano llega a casa y cuando llega a casa los pandilleros llegan donde esta el y le empiezan a gritar, gary y el otro pandillero arrojan una piedra en la puerta de la casa entonces mi hermano se enoja mucho porque mi hermano piensa que los pandilleros golpearon con la piedra en su cuerpo entonces mi hermano se va al cuarto y busca un tubo que esta en el cuarto entonces mi hemano sale enojado pero mi mama habia cerrado la puerta de la casa pero a lado de la casa habia otra salida entonces mi hermano salta unas piedras que estaban al frente entonces mi hermano le golpea con un tubo en la cabeza al otro pandillero entonces gary se asusta y dise lo mataste, mi hermano le responde ahora voy por ti animal entonces cuando mi hermano queria golpear a gary que es el otro pandillero los padres de gary se meten entonces mis padres llaman a la policia luego llega la policia pero a buscar a mi hemano por lo que le habia hecho al otro pandillero entonces mi hermano se va rapido a la cosina y busca un cuchillo  pero era para hacerse unas heridas en el brazo porque si no le miraban evidencia que los pandilleros le avian golpeado se lo iban a llevar al el no a los vagos entonces despues que se hace las heridas en el brazo mi hemano le muestra a la policia y mi hermano va ala policia a poner la denuncia y los pandilleros le hechan 20 anos de condena a los dos a gary y al otro pandillero pero le doy gracias a dios que mi hermano y a mi mama no le paso nada y ahora estan muy bien pero eso es gracias a dios porque dios nunca nos dejo solos y el siempre estaba con nosotros DIOS LES BENDIGA.

No comments:

Post a Comment