Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by STIVEN: Testimony

Thursday, April 4, 2013

POST by STIVEN: Testimony

Stivey Teaching Kids at Capital Edge Community School

Hello my name is Steven. I have had a hard childhood, because my cousins were mean to my parents. My cousins did everything posible to get my family out of their house. My cousins would throw buckets of urine and pooh on my families’ beds. It was a very sad time for my parents, because they did not have money to buy a house. This was how my family lived until I was 12 years old.

My grandmother helped my family buy land, but my parents had to find the money to build a house. But my parents were poor and needed a large loan from the bank to buy all of the materials needed to build a house.

My mum had to sell her little store, which was located at Managua’s busy and dangerous Oriental Mercado and my mum helped our family by providing food out of the sale of her business, because my Dad couldn’t find a job. So I helped my mum by selling sweet cream and  water in the streets of the market.

At 12 years old I looked for a job, but wasn’t able to find one, because I was too young. In Nicaragua they don’t let you have a job if you are too young. That is how I helped my mum. My other brothers, except for one, did not live with me and my parents. We were young but did everything posible to help my parents. My parents are old, but thank God they took us to Church. God helped us in moving forward.

I have tried drugs, alcohol and cigarettes. I am now quitting smoking. I didn’t like any of those things. All thanks to God. My childhood was very sad. Nobody helped me except for God. We are happy  because of God’s help.

Stivey in his New Barrio, with His Friends
If you would like to support Stivey on a monthly basis, please CLICK here

Hola mi nombre es Steven y es un poco fuerte mi infancia por que donde vivía era donde mis primas y ellas eran muy malas con mis padres porque ellas asin todo lo posible para corrernos ami padres y hermanos entonces ellas aventaban valdes de orines y esgremento en el lugar donde estábamos y eso era muy triste porque mis padres no tenia dinero para comprar una casa y  asi pase a los 12 anos anos de edad entonces mi abuela le ayudo a mis padres para comprar un terrenos de la casa  pero mis padres tenia que comprar materiales de construcción pero mis padres eran Pores entonces mi papa tubo que prestar mucho dinero en el banco para comprar los materiales y mi madre tubo que vender un tramo que tenia el mercado ese tramo mi mama nos ayudaba para comer porque mi papa no encontraba trabajo y yo estaba muy triste y yo a la edad de 12 anos buscaba trabajo pero no me daban trabajo porque era menor de edad y en Nicaragua no le dan trabajo a los menores de edad y yo le ayudaba a mi mama por que yo vendia atolia y agua en las calles del mercado asi le ayudaba a mi mama porque mis hermanos no vivian con mis padres solo yo y mi hermano que estábamos pequenos pero asiamo lo posible para ayudar a mis padres porque mis padres eran muy viejos pero de todo le doy gracias a dios porque mis padres y vamos a la iglesia poreso dios nos ayudo a salir adelante he probado las drogas el licor y cigarro pero ningunos de esos visios me gusto poreso le doy gracias a dios poreso mi infancia es muy triste porque no tenia la ayuda de nadie solo de dios y le doy gracias dios por todo y actualmente mi familia es feliz porque tenemos la ayuda de dios.

No comments:

Post a Comment