Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by BEYCKER: Testimony

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

POST by BEYCKER: Testimony

Beycker, Teaching at Capital on the Edge

My name is Beycker Manuel. I am 20 years old. When I was younger, as a child, my life was very difficult. My parents divorced because my dad treated us very badly. My father assaulted my mum and left my family for another woman. He left my family all alone.

I got a job and worked during the days in one week and then alternated to the evenings for the next week. I could not study and with the money I earned we were able to buy food for the family. I helped her mom and my brothers. I worked for my family and for me it was very difficult because I could not go to school, but God was always with me and he blessed me a lot.

Thank God he gave me a talent, “tricking.” I thank God for this sport, for through it I was able to meet some people who are Christians from Australia. Their names are Jed and Elizabeth. They are people God has put into my life to bless me and I thank them known for offering me opportunities and many experiences. We have been able to travel to many different countries.
 
Flying to Miami

I thank God for Elizabeth and Jed. They have helped me with my life. With them I was able to fly and it was exciting flying for the first time.

When I was 13 I drove a car and smashed into a bridge. I was meant to be going shopping. The car hit the side of the bridge and rolled over. Thankfully I didn’t die, because many people have died on that bridge.

Well my dad, he is with another woman. They have lived together for 12 years. I have a half-brother with my father’s other wife.

My full sister is 23 years old and she has a baby. It is very difficult for her because her husband left her alone and went to another country. My sister has had a very difficult time, trying to both work and raise the baby. When I was working I helped my sister by buying milk.

Beycker with His Little Nephew

I have 4 siblings, there are 5 including me. I thank God that he always takes care of me. I love God, he blesses me.

My problem now is I have a twisted tendon in my left leg. I was tricking and had an accident. I made a turn in the air and fell badly. I have had 5 months of problems with my right leg. My heel is also sore and I can hardly do my tricks. However, I pray a lot to God to remove these pains that I have in my body and I know God is going to heal me.

Beycker, in PAIN...

Mi nombre es beycker manuel mi nombre es beycker manuel. tengo 20 año cuando yo era  pequeño en mi niñees fue muy difícil para mi mis padres se separaron por que mi papa nos daba mala vida el agredía a mi mama  y nos trataba mal muy mal y cuando mi papa se fue de la casa se fue con otra mujer y nos dejo solo a mi y mis  hermanos y  entonces yo comencé a trabajar en una empresa trabajaba una semana de noche y una semana de día y no podía estudiar y con el dinero que ganaba  so lo ajustaba para la comida de la casa yo le ayudaba  amia mama  y a mis hermanos  yo trabajaba por mi familia  y para mí era muy difícil por que no podía ir  a la escuela  pero dios siempre estuvo con migo el me a bendecido mucho gracias a dios que me dio un gran talento que es el tricking gracias amia deporte y a dios yo pude conocer  a unas personas australiana  que son cristianos  gracias a dios y a las personas australianas  que son jed y elizabeth están personas dios me las puso en mi vida para bendición a mi gracias a ellos yo e conocido o tras países  y e tenido muchas oportunidades  e tenido muchas experiencia en mi vida   y le doy gracias a dios  y a jed y elizabeth  por que ellos me un a y u dado en mi vida  para mi fue muy emocionante viajar en avión por primera ves  en mi vida cuando yo tenia 13 años yo conduciendo un carro hacia un puente yo andaba de compra pero accidentalmente   choque en el lado del puente  y di muchas vueltas  y muchas personas que han tenido  choques en el puente que yo choque   han  muertos muchas personas pero gracias a dios a mi no me paso nada dios me cuido me protegió bueno mi papa el esta con otra mujer  el tiene 12 años de vivir con ella el tiene otro hijo de 13 años  mi hermana mayor de parte de mi  mama y de mi papa  mi hermana tiene 23 años ella ya es mama  tiene un bebe  y para ella es muy difícil  su vida por que su esposo la dejo  sola se fue a otro país y para mi hermana a sido muy difícil trabajar y criar al bebe  yo cuando trabajaba  yo le a y u daba a mi hermana para la leche del bebe  yo tengo 4 hermanos y con migo somos 5 de  hermanos pero le doy gracias a dios  el me cuida y siempre me bendice  amo a dios pero mi problema en este momento  es en mi pierna izquierda tengo un tendón torcido  golpiado por que hice un giro en el aire  y caí muy mal tengo como 5 meces de tener este problema en mi pierna  y también en mi pierna derecha el mi talón esta golpeado y me cuesta mucho hacer mis trucos pero le pido mucho a dios para que me quite estos dolores que tengo en mi cuerpo y yo se que dios me va a curar

1 comment:

  1. I am truely sorry for your trials and tribulations, your childhood was a rocky one, and no one should ever go through that, but you are a stronger person now and you have a new father, a heavenly father and He will never leave you nor forsake you, He will always be there for you, so always turn to Him in your times of trouble. I will put you in my prayer circle, your injuries will heal soon, keep seeking Gods healing and have faith, you will soon be back to tricking!

    ReplyDelete