Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by RENE: Fire & Grass

Sunday, April 21, 2013

POST by RENE: Fire & Grass


Rene

Hello my name is Rene. You know today I had a beautiful day because God is always with me and that makes me happy, but I miss my mother a lot because she isn’t with me.

You know, here in the United States of America it is very cold - I feel like I am in a refrigerator. I sleep at night with two blankets. I put one on the ground to lie on, and lie under the other one. The bad thing is that in the morning I poke my feet from out of my bed and the cold grabs them and makes me feel really cold. So, what I do is roll myself up like a snake, but it is still really cold!

These days that I have been in the United States have been really awesome. I have loved all the churches that we have visited. I love them a lot because they talk of God and have such happiness. I also like the mountains and the flowers and the grass – it feels very soft. So soft in fact, I have been able to practice tricking (street form of gymnastics) on it.

I am also happy because I have been able to meet some people that do tricking as well. We were able to vsit Loop Kicks in San Jose,  where some of the best trickers in the world have practiced and trained. It was a huge privilege to practice with the trickers that train there, and my dream is to practice with the best trickers in the world (Micheal Guthri, Anis Churfa and Vellu Saraela).

I am thankful to God that he gave me this privilege (of being able to travel to America), because without God  we can’t take a step forward, but if we are with him we can climb mountains, cross seas and walk through fire. Everything we need is in God and we give our lives to him because he gave his for us.  


If you would like to support Rene on a monthly basis, please CLICK here

Hola mi nombre es rene   saben hoy hetenido un bonito  dia  por que dios  esta siempre conmigo  y eso  mease muy feliz    pero  estrano ami  madre porque  no eta con migo y  la estrano mucho.  sabe  a qui en los estados unidos   ase mucho mucho  frio  asta siento que estoy dentro de una refrigerdora.   sabe  yo duermo con dos sabanas   una la pongo en el suelo y la otra mecobijo  pero lo malo que en la madrugada  zaco mis pies y esdonde entra todo el frio y ms ppes se ponen eladitos   y en se momento  lo que ago es en rollarme como una serpiente   por el  gran frio que ase deveras   saben estos dias en los estados  unidos   la he pasado super bien   y me en cantantodas las glesiias  donde amos hidos megustan mucho por que   alaba adios con alegria y emocion   y saben  tanbiiem  megusta mucho las montanas  y sus flores  y  lagrama es muy suave y mepongo  apraticar  tricking y tanbien estoy feliz por que   conosi aunos  tricking  y  nos llebaron  a loopckis  donde anpraticado los mejores tricker del mundo  y es un granpribilegio aver praticado con tricker  y  mi sueno es es praticar con el  major tricking de mundo  que es  Michael guthri y conoser anis churfa y  a  vellu zaraela  y  doy  mil  gracias  adios  que  medio ese pribilegio  por que  sin dios   no  podemos dar un paso adelante  pero siestamos con el  podemos es calar montanas y  crusar  mares y fuego  pero todo es que qreamos en dios y en treguemos nuestra vida a el  por que el dio la sulla por nosotros.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment