Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by YORDY: Testimony

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

POST by YORDY: Testimony

Yordy & Gran

My name is Yordy and I am 17 years old.

When I was just two years old my mom left our house and walked out of my life. She moved to Panama. My dad was with me just for my birth and then disappeared from my life. It is very sad to remember all that.

My life of poverty grew harder and harder.

One day I was with a close friend, at his house, which is located near where I used to live. He liked listening to very satanic rock music, which contained very bad words. I still remember that day that, because he was smoking marijuana and I asked for some. I then became addicted to Marijuana.

I liked rock music. My friends laughed at me because of this. I just told them that someday I would hurt them and grew up with a very spiteful mind. I felt no love for anyone, just hatred and envy. I started smoking Marijuana at 8 years of age.

My grandmother lived with me after my childhood. I was the bad guy in my class. I was completely evil, robbing my classmates and beating my own friends. I grew up hating everyone in my head. I hated my parents for what they did to me.

When I was 8 my mum arrived from Panama to the house where I was living. I was very happy, though felt a little weird because I had no feelings for her.

After 3 days a man came to my house and asked for forgiveness, because he had left me alone. I was crying of joy and said “okay.” He hugged me and gave me many clothes.

Within days my mum asked to have a relationship again, just like before, but he angrily said “no” and ran to my room and told me “you are not my friend! I just wanted to have a relationship with your mother again!” I went to the street to smoke Marijuana again.

For 5 or 6 years I lived in the world of drugs. I had a poor life. I cut my arm with a knife three times and tried to hang myself.

Grandmother was concerned whenever I tried to hurt myself and always went to the hospital with me. When things like that happened she thought I was crazy, but did not know that all I needed was true love.

One day I was with a friend and he told me about a boy was practicing tricking. I went and saw this boy and laughed at him. I told him he looked stupid, like a monkey. I thought he might break a foot or an arm, but he just laughed at me and told me that wouldn’t happen.

I felt bad. I left that place and started to cry a lot in the street, because I was having problems with my grandmother.

A few years before this happened I had to start working (when I was just 10 years old). I went to a place called “Escasan” – a place where many guys put cows into a truck. The pay was very bad and it was a very difficult job too, but for me it was the only way to make a living because Nicaragua is a very poor country. 

I was afraid of the cows and laughed frequently. I laughed because I wanted to work, yet inside I was scared of the cows.

One day I decided to try and pull a cow down, to prove my strength and conquer my fear. Thank God nothing happened to me. I stopped being afraid of cows. I grabbed a stick and beat the cow until she was bleeding heavily. Everyone laughed about it.

I worked at this job for many years, earning very little Money. I needed the money to buy marijuana, but killing cows is very horrible and difficult work.

Over the years I started practicing “tricking,” which is like gymnastics. We didn’t have the resources to practice in a gym, and so we just put sawdust  on the ground.  

Yordy Tricking Near His Home in Managua, Nicaragua

A lot with my friends practised with me and we thought eventually we’d be famous - people would look at us like we were rock stars or something.

One day my friend went to a mall and started to “trick.” He loved tricking in front of people and it was there that he met a very interesting family from Australia. They went up to him and said “Hey, we’ve been looking for you for a very long time. We’ve seen your videos on youtube and we want you to come and live in our house.” The condition was that he had to give kids tricking clases. He said “yes” and went with another friend to their house.

They were there for two weeks and took another friend, Beycker. They explained everything to me and I practiced whilst they were gone. After about three weeks I received a call from my friend asking if I could go with them. I said yes.

Yordy and the Beautiful People of Capital on the Edge

I had a great time, enjoying the fun at their house. I danced a lot, even with people from my new community. I still had communication problems. I'm very shy. But thank God because I was having so much fun!

Yordy Having FUN! (With Francesca Brien)

We went to the beach and practised “tricking.” I thought everyone was crazy or drunk. I still did not believe in God. I thought God was just a story. I made fun of people who went to church, but one day they took me to church.

At the Beach with Anna and the Brien Family

A while later I was asked if I wanted to have God in my heart and I said “yes.” That day, for the first time in my life, I felt good in my heart. I felt peace after feeling empty for such a long time. I felt God’s love.

Yordy at Church

Whenever I think of my past I become very sad. However, I'm now very happy because I have God in my heart and my life is full of happiness.

Now I'm traveling with Capital on the Edge to countries with a mission, preaching the word of God and showing the change in my life.

We went on a trip for God to El Salvador. We were very happy and so were the Churches. They wept for us and they washed our feet, which was unusual and special. They said that God was preparing a special place for us in Heaven.

Yordy with the Nicavangelists, in El Salvador

We then returned to Nicaragua to apply for our visas to travel to the US. It is very difficult for a Nicaraguan to get an American visa. But we prayed frequently and gave it all to God. People made fun of us and told us that we wouldn’t get a visa because we are por. They laughed at us. I told them “if we're getting a visa, it’s because we are rich in faith. We have the power of God and so everything is posible.

Thanks to our God our entire group received US visas. We decided to travel to California, one of the largest states in the USA. Right now we are here, sharing the word and love of GOD.

People are very friendly here and it’s a beautiful country. It's amazing what God does with all the lovely people here. God has a special place in Heaven for all of them and I'm sure it's time to share the love of God with the rest of the world.

Thanks for Reading and God bless you.

If you would like to support Yordy on a monthly basis, please CLICK here

Mi nombre es yordy, tengo 17 años.

Cuando era pequeño mi mama se fue de la casa y de mi vida a los 2 años de edad, ella se fue a vivir a panamá, mi papa solo estuvo conmigo para mi nacimiento después desaparecio de mi vida, es muy triste recordar todo eso.

Mi vida era cada vez mas difícil creci en la pobreza, un dia estaba con un amigo muy cercano a la casa de donde yo vivía, el escuchaba música rock muy satánicas con palabras muy malas aun recuerdo que el estaba ese dia fumando marihuana y yo le dije que me diera un poco, entonces empezó mi adicción a la marihuana, también me gustaba la música rock. Los amigos que tenia todos se reian de mi, yo solo les decía que algún dia los voy a lastimar a ellos y creci con una mente muy rencorosa, no sentía amor por ninguna persona solo odio y envidia empeze a fumar marihuana a los 8 años de edad.

Mi abuela vivio conmigo después en mi niñez, yo era el malo de la clase trataba a todos mal les robaba y también golpeaba a mis propios amigos.

Crecí con el remordimiento en mi cabeza de odiar a todas las personas asi como mis padres lo hicieron con mi. Cuando tenia 8 años mi mama llego de panamá a la casa donde yo estaba viviendo yo estaba muy alegre aunque poco raro porque no tenia sentimientos por ella, como a los 3 dias llego un señor a la casa y el me dijo hijo pedoname por todo y porque dejarte solo, yo estaba llorando de la alegría y le dije esta bien y el me abrazo me regalo mucha ropa estábamos gritando por toda la casa aun lo recuerdo. Pero a los pocos días el le pidió a mi mama que vuelvan a tener una relación como antes pero ella muy enojada le dijo que no y lo corrió de la casa y el me dijo a mi tu no eres mi amigo yo solo quería tener una relación con tu madre otra vez y yo me fui a la calle fume marihuana por como 5 o 6 años estaba en el mundo de las drogas y la mala vida me cortaba mi brazo con una cuchilla tres veces trate de ahorcarme pero mi abuela me encontraba cada vez que lo intentaba y siempre iba al hospital conmigo cuando hacia ese tipo de cosas ella pensaba que estaba loco, pero no sabia que lo único que necesitaba era un amor verdadero.

Un dia estaba con un amigo y el me dijo que fueramos donde un chico el estaba practicando capoeira y hacia muchas vueltas y yo me reia de el le decía hey estúpido pareces mono te vas a romper un pies o un brazo pero el solo se reia de mi y me decía que nunca iba hacer eso porque solo era un ladron, me sentí mal y me fui de ese lugar empeze a llorar muchísimo en la calle porque no tenia donde dormir había tenido problemas con mi abuela. Mucho mas antes de eso yo tenia que trabajar a los 10 años yo fui a un lugar que se llamaba escasan estaban muchos chicos allí metían vacas a un camión y les pagaban poquito era un trabajo muy difícil pero para mi era la única forma de trabajar porque es un país muy pobre, pero yo tenia miedo a las vacas jajajajajjaja eso era raro todos reian porque quería trabajar y tenia miedo pero yo decidi bajar para intentarlo una vaca me lavanto muy fuerte pero gracias a dios no me paso nada y empeze a perder el miedo a las vacas me baje agarre un palo y la golpeaba muy fuerte hasta que estaba hechando mucha sangre todos estaban riendo de eso, empeze mi trabajo allí trabaje muchos por anos ganando muy poco dinero todo lo que ganaba era para comprar marihuana también trabaje matando vacas es un trabajo muy horrible y difícil.

Con los anos empeze a practicar un deporte que se llama tricking es como gimnasia o algo asi. No teníamos los recursos para poder practicar en un gimansio teníamos que poner acerrin en el suelo es un tipo de polvo de madera nos golpeábamos mucho con mis amigos y con el tiempo nos hisimos muy buenos la gente nos miraba famosos como una estrella de rock o algo asi. Un dia mi amigo se fue a un centro comercial y el empezó hacer sus vueltas  la gente le gustaba mucho y entre todas las personas había una familia muy interesante ellos eran de Australia se le acercaron y le dijeron ey donde estabas te hemos estado buscando por mucho tiempo hemos visto tus videos en youtube y le preguntaron que si podía irse con ellos a vivir a su casa pero tenia que darle clase a unos niños y el le dijo que si y se fue con otro amigo estuvieron 2 semanas y se llevaron a otro amigo que se llama beycker y bueno yo practicaba solo mi deporte porque los amigos que me ensenaron se habían ido y como a las 3 semanas recibi una llamada de mi amigo diciendo que si puedo ir con ellos y yo le dije que si. Pasaron los días, hicieron una fiesta muy divertida en su casa bailamos mucho y tuvimos una competencia de baile con unos chicos de la comunidad. Yo aun tenia problemas de comunicación soy muy tímido. Gracias a dios me estaba divirtiendo mucho fuimos a la playa y jugamos mucho hisimos tricking estábamos borrachos todos fue muy loco. Yo aun no creía en dios yo pensaba que era solo una historia me burlaba de las personas que iban a la iglesia pero ellos me llevaron un dia a la iglesia. Y fui por mucho tiempo después me preguntaron que si quería tener a dios en mi corazón y yo les dije que si ese dia me sentí bien por primera vez en mi vida sentía paz sentía que el vacio que tuve por mucho tiempo dios los estaba llenando de su amor cada vez que me recuerdo de mi pasado es demasiado triste me causa mucha tristeza pero ahora soy feliz porque tengo a dios en mi corazón ya toda mi vida se lleno de felicidad. Ahora estoy viajando con ellos a los países con una misión, esa misión es viajar por todo el mundo predicando la palabra de dios y demostrándoles el cambio que dios hiso en mi vida viaje hacia El Salvador la pasamos muy felices con las iglesias ellos lloraron por nosotros y nos lavaron los pies fue muy raro y ellos nos dijeron que en el cielo nosotros nos vamos a dar cuenta ye entonces regresamos a Nicaragua a preparar nuestras visas para viajar nuestro plan era ir a los Estados Unidos es muy difícil para un Nicaragüense que le den la visa. Pero nosotros oramos mucho y le dimos toda la confiaza y antes de ir la gente se burlaba de nosotros y nos decía que no nos íban a dar la visa porque somos pobres yo riéndome les dije si nos van a dar la visa porque somos ricos en fe y con el poder de DIOS todo se puede y gracias a nuestro dios nos dieron la visa a todo el grupo y decidimos viajar para California, uno de los estados mas grandes de los Estados Unidos ahorita estamos aquí compartiendo con ellos la palabra y el amor de DIOS y conciendo mucha gente preciosa y muy amable este país es muy lindo DIOS, es increíble lo que dios hace con toda la gente preciosa de aquí dios tiene un lugar especial en el cielo para todos ellos estoy seguro y es hora de seguir compartiendo el amor de DIOS por el mundo gracias por todo que dios los bendiga.


2 comments:

  1. God has softened your heart and gave you a new love for ministering to others. Your past will be your driving force to a positive future. You can use your past to help others who are in difficult situations, to help them see the love of God. Feel the love in your heart and keep tricking for God.

    ReplyDelete