Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by YORDY: Family Feud!

Sunday, April 21, 2013

POST by YORDY: Family Feud!



Yordy with his grandmother, aunty and Beycker


When I was 16 my uncle was very drunk and was fighting with my other uncle. I was bathing at the time. I finished my bath and saw my uncles fighting. They were really hurting each other a lot. One of my uncles released a dog (pit-bull) into the house. The dog bit one of my uncle’s arms and would not let go.

The people who were in my house helped get the dog off my uncle’s arm. My grandmother was crying a lot, which is just awful because she has problems with her nerves. The people in my house managed to release my uncle from the dog, and tied the dog up.

My uncle lost a lot of blood and had a very large wound. I went to the hospital with my uncle and they put 13 or 15 stitches in his arm. I do not remember very well, it was an extremely ugly experience for me.

I have faith that God will help my uncles to make the changes they need to in order to have good emotions, so that they can get along with other people. I ask you to pray for them because they fight a lot and have many conflicts. It’s all in God's hands. Thanks for everything, God bless.


If you would like to support Yordy on a monthly basis, please CLICK here
  


Cuando tenia 16 anos mi tio estaba muy borracho y estaba peleando con mi otro tio yo estaba banandome porque iba a salir entonces termine de banarme y vi que mis dos tios estaban peleando se golpeaban mucho y entonces mi otro tio solto al perro que habia en la casa y entonces el perro mordio en el brazo  a uno de mis tios y no lo soltaba las personas que estaban en ese momento le ayudaron para quitarle el perro de su brazo mi abuela  estaba llorando mucho eso es muy malo para ella porque tiene un problema con los nervios  y entonces lograron soltar el perro del brazo de mi tio,  amarraron el perro y mi tio tenia mucha sangre y una herida muy grande el y yo fuimos al hospital y le pusieron 13 o 15 puntadas en su brazo  no lo recuerdo muy bien eso fue una experiencia muy  fea tengo  fe en que dios les va a ayudar para que ellos cambien su cabeza y sus emociones y que sean buenas personas para que se lleven bien con todas la gente les pido que oren por ellos porque ellos pelean mucho y tienen muchos conflictos pero todo lo dejamos en las manos de dios gracias por todo dios les bendiga 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment