Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by JONNY: Testimony

Thursday, April 4, 2013

POST by JONNY: Testimony

Hello, my name is Jonny. I am writing to tell you about my life.

Jonny
When I was very little, 7 years old, I had to work in order to eat and buy clothes. I helped my parents to keep fighting for our lives, because my family is poor.

For many years, whilst working my job, I got up at 4am with 2 buckets and walked 2 miles in order to retrieve water. The buckets were very heavy for me because I was so small. But nevertheless, to help my parents, and in order to continue going to school, I kept working.

One day I realised I had a hernia, which was harsh for me, but I asked God to help me to keep going and to be a good person. One of the saddest things was that I lived where my grandmother lived and she made us move out at midnight, in the rain.

We got a little house, but we couldn’t all fit in it. As time passed, we could keep moving forward.

Even though I was really small I suffered a lot because my toys were my tools for work. They were very heavy. I thank God for everything, for everything he does for me and the World.

The most beautiful thing was to be with my family, even though we didn’t have anything to eat. God always filled us up with his Word. One of the saddest things, was to see my Dad drink alcohol for one month. He would do this about 5 times per year.

My Dad would treat my mother badly. I was very small and had to live through that, but I thank God because my Dad asked God to help him with this problem. God is so great, he made my Dad stop doing the bad things that he was doing.

Today my Dad is a very healthy person, and so is my mother. Today I am walking with God and the sweetest thing is that God can change everything. God bless everybody!

Jonny, Lorenzy & Franceca in San Francisco
If you would like to support Jonny on a monthly basis, please CLICK here

Hola mi nombre es JONNY es contare acerca de mi vida pasada bueno cuando era muy pequeño como de 7 anos tenia que trabajar para poder comer i vestirme y ayudar a mis padres a seguir luchando ya que mi familia es de bajos recurso económico y fueron muchos anos los que pase trabajando i mi trabajo era levantarme alas 4 de la mañana con 2 cubetas e ir a caminar como 2 km para poder ir a traer agua y eso era mucho peso para a mi por que mi edad era muy pequeña para poder hacer lo que Asia pero sin embargo lo Asia para poder ayudar a mis padres y poder ir al colegio y transe el transcurso de el tiempo medio hernia y tuve muy grabe , pero le pedí a dios que me ayudara para poder seguir adelante y poder ser una buena persona y unas de las cosas mas triste es que vivía en donde mi abuela y ella nos corría a media noche y debajo de la lluvia a mi y hermanos ya que en mi casa en donde vivíamos era muy pequeña i no cabíamos mis hermano y padres , pero con el tiempo pudimos seguir adelante mis hermanos y yo aunque yo era muy pequeño pero sufría mucho porque mis juguetes eran herramientas de trabajo muy pesadas y doy gracias a dios por todo y por todas las cosas que ase por mi y el mundo y lo mas lindo era poder estar a lado de mi familia aunque no teníamos que comer pero siempre dios nos llena con su palabra . Y unas de las cosas mas triste era ver a mi padre tomando alcohol por 1 mes casi en el ano como 5 beses y los maltratos que el le Asia a mi madre y yo muy pequeño tenia que vivir eso pero doy gracias a dios que el pidió a dios que lo alejara de ese Visio y dios es grande el lo saco de todo mal i hoy en día es una persona sana y mi madre tan bien .. hoy en día estoy en el camino de dios y eso es lo mas lindo el cavia todas las cosas .

No comments:

Post a Comment