Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by YADER: Flying HIGH!

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

POST by YADER: Flying HIGH!

Beycker & Yader, first time flyers


On the 19th of March I boarded an airplane for the very first time. As we arrived at the airport I felt nervous, sad and excited.  When we got to the airport they asked for my passport and I thought that I was not going to make it.

When I got on the airplane I was very nervous. I was very anxious and did not know what to do. When the airplane began to take-off I felt like it was the last day I was going to live. My stomach felt as though it was being tickled. When we were flying over the water I felt like we were going to fall. I had to remind myself that I knew how to swim.

When we were going to land I felt like the plane was going to blow up or at least the wings might fly off. When we got to Miami, we went to eat but I couldn’t enjoy it since I felt like I was going to die because of how cold the airport was.

Yader, in Los Angeles

When we got to a pastor’s home, I went to take a shower, but the water was freezing cold. I could not shower! I had to call the pastor to help me out.

At the end, whatever happens, I am happy to be here. 

If you would like to support Yader on a monthly basis, please CLICK here

No comments:

Post a Comment