Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by SEZ: Aussie, Aussie, Aussie! Oi, Oi, Oi!!!

Monday, December 19, 2011

POST by SEZ: Aussie, Aussie, Aussie! Oi, Oi, Oi!!!

One day when I was six I was going to the zoo with my Dad, Mom, Fran, Renz, and Raf.

I was going to see animals because we can learn more about animals. When we got there we saw Lions, Tigers, Cats, Wolfs, Deer’s, and Reptiles. 

We had a lot of fun seeing animals we saw Polar Bears, and Hippos , Alligators , Fish , and Turtles swimming. 

We saw Hyenas laughing for hours we saw Apes, Spider Monkeys , Capuchins , and Gorillas swinging , and climbing.                        

I like to learn about animals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment