Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by FRAN: Cody

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

POST by FRAN: Cody

It was December 2nd in the morning, all my siblings and I were all in the Christmas spirit because we had put up our Christmas tree the day before. I was in a Sandinista t-shirt with Daniel Ortega’s, the president of Nicaragua, signature on it. I was also wearing pants covered with cute little pink hearts that my grandmother in England had sent them to me for my birthday a year ago.

“Today is going to be a great day!” I said to myself, I said this because the day before I was all achy and that morning I woke up feeling amazing! 

In morning devotions we had finished the story about Sampson and his great strength, and after devotions we have to get ready for the day so I went to my bathroom to brush my teeth and hair. Cody likes to sleep behind my toilet. 

Well first, Cody is our puppy that we received when lucky passed away. He is a husky with two different colored eyes. And he is adorable!

Well I walked into the bathroom and there he was just like always, but he wasn’t asleep… his eyes were half open. I thought he was asleep, but when I went over to him and I suddenly felt cold. “oh no!” I muttered to no one in particular. I didn’t want it to happen again, it had. He was as stiff as Lucky had been.

I slowly walked out of my bathroom to my bedroom door “dad, I think Cody’s dead” there I said it.
He was the perfect little puppy for our rather big family. He wasn’t as loud as us though!

Good bye Cody, you were amazing!
 Hold on to memories that can last forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment