Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by RAFFY: Good Times WITH Aunty Rach...

Saturday, December 10, 2011

POST by RAFFY: Good Times WITH Aunty Rach...



This story is about Rachel, our friend came over. I am going to tell you a moment when she was with us. Ready? Ok. Were we go.

One good day we were going to the airport. But without Rachel but we were waiting for Rachel. Rachel came in 27 seconds. Yea we loved her. So when we got home we needed to go to school. I was sick so I needed to stay home.


I watched Rio on TV.  Rachel too she watched Rio to and she was on the computer on Facebook. In the end of the movie there was a song. You can stop reading and look at the video. The video is the song. So I will see you after the song. Bye.


Now you know that there are many birds, 1 bulldog, and 3 people. I remember I was in first grade and I watched Rio. Back to the story.


When we finished the movie we did nothing gist relaxed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment