Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by RAFFY: Are You Ready To Hang Up Your Smalls?

Monday, December 19, 2011

POST by RAFFY: Are You Ready To Hang Up Your Smalls?

Are you ready to hang up your stockings? Well I say yes. That’s why I am going to tell you a story about a stocking. And at the end of the story I am going to tell you how the stocking looked like. So are you ready? Start reading.

One day my dad was going to teach a boy English. I didn’t know what the boy´s name was. I went for a walk because I was board. I got 1 coconut for my family. I went for a longer walk and it looked like I was going in a circle. Then I found a stocking on the grass. And I also saw Francesca my sister. She wasn’t really doing nothing she was gist wandering around. First I said to Francesca look Fran look what I found.

I held the stocking in the air looking at it. Francesca asked where did you get that? I said right here on the grass next to this tree. Francesca and I went were my dad was after that and I said dad I have a stocking. My dad said put that back where you found it. But I said it was on the grass next to a tree. My dad said Ask the people and houses in front of the stocking. So I asked the people and houses if the stocking was there’s. And they all said no in Spanish.

So all of us went home and I gave the stocking to mom as a gift because she didn´t have a stocking.

I am going to tell you what the stocking had on it now. It had a snow man with clothes on it, on the top of the stocking said snow, the snow man wore a hat that was lite green, red, white, it had a scarf, Last the background was red.

No comments:

Post a Comment