Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by SEZ: Missing Mexico

Friday, December 2, 2011

POST by SEZ: Missing Mexico


I used to live in Mexico. In Mexico I played soccer with Carlos , Deray , and Jose.

I did a lot of stuff with my best friends in the whole wide world.

I played Mario Bros with Joel at his house.

I went to the movies with Joel s family at 8:30.

I played Star Wars with Hyun Sung and karate. I used to be so crazy in my mind with my crazy friend called Alex. I‘ve been crazy with my friends.

When we watched a scary movie called the secret weapon that’s when I fell off the chair and Alex said are you dead and I said ha no.

I remembered in Mexico I had the best team and we beated all the other teams. I remembered in Mexico from tasting Icecream with my friends. I remembered in a sound of a boy said wakadaka my teacher said what was that sound. I remembered seeing a color soccer team of Purple, Red, and Green.

No comments:

Post a Comment