Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by RAF: Me and my Friend, Enjoying US Airways...

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

POST by RAF: Me and my Friend, Enjoying US Airways...


Rafael & Alicia, flying with US Airways from Charlotte to Denver


My dad and I were in a plane with US Airways, from Charlotte to Colorado. In the plane I found myself sitting next to a person named Alicia! Now Alicia was a funny lady and so I decided to interview her. Here is how it went:


How have you enjoyed our flight? It was long and I am ready to go home and sit on the couch.
What do you like to do? I like to Read.
Rafael & Alicia
How old are you? I am 28.
What food do you like? I like Mexican food.
What is your favourite memory from your childhood? Me and my family going to Disneyland.
Did you have a boyfriend? I did.
What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to be a pop star.

When I walked of the airplane my dad and I were walking around for like an hour looking for our bags and looking for the person who was going to take us to their house. I love flying with US Airways!!!

To learn more about Raffy, please visit our page, Our People
If you would like to support the Brien family, please visit our support page and learn how you can be of help: Contemplating SUPPORTING something significant?
To learn more about the Australian Christian Churches, please CLICK HERE
To learn more about Capital on the Edge's home Church in Australia, please CLICK HERE
 

No comments:

Post a Comment