Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by JOSE: My Life

Sunday, May 12, 2013

POST by JOSE: My Life


Jose Bayardo in Nicaragua (Capital on the Edge)

Hello, my name is Jose Bayardo and I am 21 years old.

I live with both my mum and my sisters. I was born in a village called Rosita, which lies to the North of Managua, in Nicaragua, towards the Atlantic Coast.

My mum says that when I was born, I was a very sick child. I spent most of my earliest days in hospitals, suffering from many diseases. However, with time I became healthy and strong.

A younger Jose

I came to live in Managua when I was just 9 years old. We have experienced many struggles in our lives, and it has been tough for us being raised without a father to support us.

My mum found it the most difficult and at times wanted to take her own life because of the poverty we lived in.  We faced our economic circumstances alone, and some days, due to my unemployment, couldn’t even afford to eat.

From time to time my mum has gone to other countries seeking employment. I was always left to watch my sisters. They would go out and look for bread for us to eat. Sometimes what they had to do was wrong.

Jose's sister and her son

My life has been very difficult but I never thought of death as an option. I have tried many vices, like marijuana, cigarettes and alcohol, but thank God I did not like any of them.

However, thanks to God everything in our lives has now improved. We have met a wonderful family, who are very generous and kind. I thank God for his kindness and for Elizabeth and Jed, and the Brien family.

God has also given me a great opportunity and I will be traveling to the USA. God put Elizabeth in our lives and this is a very important moment for us. We are working hard, rehearsing our production.

God bless you all!

A content Jose Bayardo with Capital on the Edge people, in Managua, Nicaragua
This story was written by a Nicaraguan youth, and was voluntarily given to Capital on the Edge for publishing. The subject choice was his entirely. He has elected to write about his experiences for the glory of God and so that others may learn from his experiences. The translation of this work is performed voluntarily and not professionally, hence there may be some errors. Any deviation from the text is in consultation with the author, to make clear the life events written about.

If you would like to support this fellow on a monthly basis, please CLICK HERE

To learn more about our street theatre production, "CREATED", please visit our page, NICAVANGELISTS: "CREATED", North American Tour (2013)

If you would like to see a video of some of our Nica-Youths practicing, please CLICK HERE

We are not up to budget, and travelling with 14 people is very expensive. We need an investment from Christian people for our next evangelism tour to the Midwest. To support us or make a once off donation, please visit our page, ContemplatingSUPPORTING something significant?

To learn more about our home Church in Australia, please CLICK HERE

Hola mi nombre es José Bayardo, tengo 21 años vivo con mi mama y mis hermanas yo nací en un pueblo llamado rosita en el atlántico norte d Nicaragua. Dice i mama que cuando yo nací era un niño muy enfermo diario casi siempre vivía en los hospitales padecía de muchas enfermedades pero al crecer me ice muy sano nos vinimos a vivir a Managua a cuando tenía 9 años hemos pasado por muchas situaciones duras en la vida el ver crecer a mis hermanas sin su papa sin u apoyo para mi mama hubieron veces en las que ella se quiso quitar la vida porque era muy difícil nuestra situación económica y los problemas que tenía que afrontar ella sola, habían veces en las que no comíamos en todo el día por que estaba sin trabajo pero gracias a dios todo a mejorado en nuestras vidas hemos conocido a unas personas maravillosas, muy generosos y amables y muy alegres ellos son lis y jed briend y toda su familia le doy gracias a ellos y a dios. mi vida a sido muy difícil pensé en la muerte pero no era una opción entre en muchos vicios como la marihuana el cigarro y el alcohol pero gracias a dios no me gusto ninguno de ellos de vez en cuando mi mama salía a otros países a buscar trabajo y yo me quedaba cuidando a mis hermanas por que ella iba a buscar el pan para nuestro hogar y en veces le iba muy mal pero dios me a dado una gran oportunidad como es viajar a los estados unidos dios puso a Elisabeth en nuestras vidas este es un momento muy importante estamos ensayando mucho dios los bendiga a todos.

No comments:

Post a Comment