Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by JONNY: Finding Happiness in Homelessness

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

POST by JONNY: Finding Happiness in Homelessness



Jonny, before his time with Capital on the Edge

This story comes from my childhood.

When I was 8 years old my family lived in BILLA LIVERTA. At that time my brothers experienced a problem with some guys who came to a home which my family was visiting. About 40 guys began to throw rocks at the house and my dad was standing in the door and was not hurt too badly by the rock throwiang. The family we were visiting became very nervous about what was going on, because the bad blokes wanted to destroy their house!

But my dad had a gun and threatened all of the men with it who were damaging the house. The men, when they saw the gun, ran away. One of the rock-throwing-men hit the dog with a machete on it’s neck. The dog was dying and my dad was very angry and so he went to the police to submit a complaint, but the police did not want to go where the problem was.

My dad was very upset about what was happening and my Mum agreed that we had to leave this place (because of the violence in the neighbourhood). And so we left that place permanently and we lost our house and everything inside. But now we are well, thank God. But now we do not own a home. However, JESUS ​​CHRIST is great and will help us and give us blessings to keep on going. Jesus is my shepherd and I don’t lack anything with Him.


If you would like to support this fellow on a monthly basis, please CLICK here



To learn more about our street theatre production, "CREATED", please visit our page, NICAVANGELISTS: "CREATED", North American Tour (2013)



If you would like to see a video of some of our Nica-Youths practicing, please CLICK HERE



We are not up to budget, and travelling with 14 people is very expensive. We need an investment from Christian people for our next evangelism tour to the Midwest. To support us or make a once off donation, please visit our page, Contemplating SUPPORTING something significant?
To learn more about our home Church in Australia, please CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment