Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by RAF: Doing Denver

Thursday, May 16, 2013

POST by RAF: Doing Denver

Rafael Brien, BIG and STRONG!

One day at the food market Elizabeth and I were buying food. I was pushing the trolley. After we got all the food I asked Elizabeth ’’can I scan the food on to the scanner thing please?” Elizabeth said ‘’maybe,” but all of the scan things had a big line so I didn’t get to do it that time.

Next we went to my first automatic car wash. The car wash was fun because the spinning, moving blue things would go on the front of the car, I asked Alex ’’what are those?” and he said ‘’they’re lots of Smurfs.” Elizabeth and I laughed out loud, hahahaha. Then when the car was being rinsed Alex scared me by saying ‘’we are moving, we are moving!” so I was a little scared.
 

After the car wash, Alex, Elizabeth and I got a surprise for me, it was icing, no I mean it was ice cream! Then when we got home I still had my ice cream and then Elizabeth and Alex said to me "the dogs like ice cream!" so I got a spoon, I put ice cream on it and gave it to the dogs, they slobbered! then Alex said to me "we give ice cream to the dogs on their birthday."

Then we all went to get my dad and a Bboy named "Jonny." Last I watched TV with everybody.


To learn more about Raffy, please visit our page, Our People
If you would like to support the Brien family, please visit our support page and learn how you can be of help: Contemplating SUPPORTING something significant?
To learn more about the Australian Christian Churches, please CLICK HERE
To learn more about Capital on the Edge's home Church in Australia, please CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment