Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by RAF: Hello Hula Hips!

Friday, May 31, 2013

POST by RAF: Hello Hula Hips!

Raf with his Hoop

One night my dad, Elizabeth and Alex were watching a movie and I was on my own computer, I was playing club penguin. “I will show you the game at the bottom when I finish” I said to my dad. Anyway, after my dad and everybody else were finished with that movie, I had to go to bed. Then my dad came up to say goodnight and he went out, but I said wait “can you leave the door open” and my dad said “no” and walked on. “Every time I ask him all the time he always says no.”

Chloe
The next day I saw a jump rope and a hula-hoop, I did not know who it was for so I just went downstairs, but after three seconds I run back upstairs to get it. So I opened the bag and got the jump rope and I jumped for like 3 minutes and then ran back upstairs to get the hula-hoop. 

I hula hooped for like 5 minutes. The hula-hoop I liked the most. I will show you a video at the end to show you witch one I like the most.

Then my dad got out of bed so I rushed upstairs with the jump rope and put the jump rope in its own place, then rushed downtairs to hide the hula-hoop. “I did that because I liked the hula-hoop more than the jump rope”. 

When my dad came down stairs he saw the hula-hoop and he said “ho ho ho ho now how did you open that? I can’t even open that?” and I said “are you saying that that hula-hoop is mine?” and he said “yap”.


 So everyday my dad would test me and my high score is 121 hulas. I think Chloe can do a trick with my hula-hoop too. Bye!


To learn more about Raffy, please visit our page, Our People 
If you would like to support the Brien family, please visit our support page and learn how you can be of help: Contemplating SUPPORTING something significant?
To learn more about the Australian Christian Churches, please CLICK HERE
To learn more about Capital on the Edge's home Church in Australia, please CLICK HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment