Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by YORDY: Not Even a Teen, and Running with People so Mean

Saturday, May 11, 2013

POST by YORDY: Not Even a Teen, and Running with People so Mean


Yordy, in his barrio with his amigos

One day I went out with my uncle. He is very strange. He has a taste for rock music containing nasty words, which are not good (they are not God’s truth).

On this one occasion, he was already very drunk and the places around that sold alcohol, were closed. We found a friend who had a car, and so we hopped on for a ride. I was eager to sleep as it was about 2am.

We ended up going to someone’s house, but no one was there. We went out in search of alcohol. At the time I liked that kind of stuff because I felt a void in my heart for a very bad thing. I was in love with a girl…

It was a difficult time for me, because I didn’t know God. I wasn’t on a good path, about five or six years ago.

Well we ended up going to a hotel. At the hotel, friends of my uncle had gathered.  I still remember my uncle telling me, “Yordy, please get out of here. We have serious business to attend to!” I said to my uncle, “You're crazy! I'm very drunk and I have no money to eat!”(Yordy is currently 17 years old, and this was 5 or 6 years ago)

But I had time to contemplate and decided to leave because they were more drunk than me. However, I changed my mind 2 minutes later and went back to the hotel and hid in a room. The rooms were very small, but had a window where I could see everything that was going on with my uncle’s business.

My uncle was testing a powerful drug called cocaine. I cried a lot that night. After 2 hours we went to our house in the car with our friend, but I was very worried. If they had cocaine and the Police found us we could be in a lot of trouble, maybe even jail.

I thank God very much. He always cares for us! I ask you to pray for my uncle and his friends. They are still in the drug business. My uncle does not believe in God. In fact, he has a tattoo of the Devil on his legs. But I know that God has a purpose for his life and now he is improving a little, thanks to the work of Jesus. I ask you again to please pray for my uncle. God is making changes in his life and gradually he will change, with your help we can see his life changed. I ask you again, for the third time, to help me pray for my uncle. Thanks to all. GOD BLESS you.



This story was written by a Nicaraguan youth, and was voluntarily given to Capital on the Edge for publishing. The subject choice was his entirely. He has elected to write about his experiences for the glory of God and so that others may learn from his experiences. The translation of this work is performed voluntarily and not professionally, hence there may be some errors. Any deviation from the text is in consultation with the author, to make clear the life events written about.

Yordy performing with Capital on the Edge

If you would like to support this fellow on a monthly basis, please CLICK HERE

To learn more about our street theatre production, "CREATED", please visit our page, NICAVANGELISTS: "CREATED", North American Tour (2013)

If you would like to see a video of some of our Nica-Youths practicing, please CLICK HERE

We are not up to budget, and travelling with 14 people is very expensive. We need an investment from Christian people for our next evangelism tour to the Midwest. To support us or make a once off donation, please visit our page, ContemplatingSUPPORTINGsomething significant?

To learn more about our home Church in Australia, please CLICK HERE
  



Un día Salí con mi tío, él es muy raro, tiene ciertos gustos para las músicas rock con palabras muy fuertes que no son buenas la verdad. Ese día él estaba muy borracho y todos los lugares donde vendían alcohol estaban cerrados, encontramos a un amigo en un carro, nos subimos en el carro de él y yo estaba con muchas ganas de dormir eran como las 2 de la mañana aun lo recuerdo pero no podía ir a la casa donde vivía no había nadie allí, nosotros salimos en búsqueda de bebidas alcohólicas, en ese tiempo me gustaban ese tipo de cosas porque sentía un vacío en mi corazón por un algo muy malo que una chica me hiso, sin conocer a Dios era muy difícil para mí seguir un buen camino, Esto fue hace cinco o seis años atrás, entonces nos bajamos a u hotel donde se encontraban unos amigos de mi tío, aún me acuerdo que mi tío me dijo esa noche: Yordy, por favor vete de aquí nosotros tenemos negocios muy fuertes y yo le dije: estás loco estoy muy borracho y no tengo nada de dinero para comer, pero después pensé y decidí irme porque ellos estaban más borrachos que yo ese día, entonces me fui pero a los 2 minutos regrese y me escondí ellos estaban en un cuarto muy chiquito pero había una ventana donde podía ver todo, mire hacia donde estaban ellos y estaban probando una droga muy fuerte llamada cocaína, llore mucho esa noche como a las 2 horas salimos para nuestra casa en el carro de él, pero yo estaba muy preocupado ellos llevaban cocaína y si la policía nos encontraba no estuviera escribiendo esto desgraciadamente estuviera en la cárcel aun, doy muchas gracias a dios que él nos cuida siempre, les pido que oren por mi tío y sus amigos ellos aún siguen haciendo este tipo de cosas, mi tío no cree en Dios él tiene tatuajes de la marca del diablo en sus piernas pero yo sé que Dios tiene un propósito para su vida y ahora él está mejorando un poquito gracias a la obra de nuestro padre Jesús, les pido que por favor oren por él, Dios está logrando cambios en su vida y poco a poco va a cambiar, con su ayuda podemos cambiar su vida les pido me ayuden a orar por el gracias a todo. DIOS LOS BENDIGA.

1 comment:

  1. Yordy, I love your eagerness to stand in the gap for your Uncle.. we will continue to pray for his heart xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete