Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by JONNY: The Ones that Got Away

Friday, May 31, 2013

POST by JONNY: The Ones that Got Away

Jonny of Capital on the Edge, in San Francisco...

Hello my name is JOHNNY

My story is about my family.

When I was 13 years old, myself, my brothers and sisters all studied at the same school as my cousins. My cousins’ names were RICARDO and CHEPE. However, my cousins never hung out with us and my siblings and I wondered why this was. Why didn’t they want to spend time with us, especially as we were family.

One day my siblings and I went down to where my cousins were and asked them why they wouldn’t speak with us. They told us it was because they had many enemies at the school and if their enemies saw them associating with us, they would kill us. In addition to that, they told us not to tell anyone that our families were connected. They didn’t want the people around who were bad to hurt us. They were protecting us.

Another day, in the house in which we lived, we had a party. And as we looked out to the street, we saw about 20 men walking along, and amongst them we saw our cousins. All of the fellows were carrying guns and machetes in their hands.

Within 30 minutes my cousins had passed by our house again, returning to their barrio. Then I saw my friend being carried along by others and my mother (Jonny did not write this as he doesn’t want to put his mother in danger). He had been cut all over his body, by machetes. The person responsible for this terrible act was RICARDO, my cousin.

After five days, some men who lived near me, in my barrio, went to my aunt's house, where my cousins ​​lived. When they arrived outside the house of my aunt, they started shooting their guns at and throwing stones at the house. They shot and almost killed my aunt because my cousins ​​were not at home.

My cousins were incredibly angry that day. Because of what had happened, they went looking for some friends. They travelled in a mob to where the people from my barrio who had attacked their house, lived. On that day, in the evening, a shot rang out.

The next day there was a dead man, but my cousins were nowhere to be seen. The police went to find my cousins, but they were gone. To this day, the Police still look for them. I don’t know where they are. Nobody does. Only one person.  The police still want to find them, so as to prosecute them for the crimes that they have committed.

God bless you for reading my story, thank you.

If you would like to support this fellow on a monthly basis, please CLICK HERE

To learn more about our street theatre production, "CREATED", please visit our page,NICAVANGELISTS: "CREATED", North American Tour (2013)

If you would like to see a video of some of our Nica-Youths practicing, please CLICK HERE

We are not up to budget, and travelling with 14 people is very expensive. We need an investment from Christian people for our next evangelism tour to the Midwest. To support us or make a once off donation, please visit our page,ContemplatingSUPPORTINGsomething significant?

To learn more about our home Church in Australia, please CLICK HERE

This story was written by a Nicaraguan youth, and was voluntarily given to Capital on the Edge for publishing. The subject choice was his entirely. He has elected to write about his experiences for the glory of God and so that others may learn from his experiences. The translation of this work is performed voluntarily and not professionally, hence there may be some errors. Any decisive deviation from the text is in consultation with the author, and is done so to make clear the life events written about and to provide further information so that the story is more understandable. 

Hola mi nombre es JOHNNY
Mi historia es acerca de mi familia ..
cuando tenia 13 anos mis hermanos y yo trabajamos, y los hijos de la hermana de mi papa tambien estudiaban en el mismo colegio en el cual estudiabamos
lo cual eran 2 uno sella RICARDO y el otro CHEPE
Ellos no se juntaban con nosotros y nosotros mis hermano y yo nos preguntabamos porque ellos no querian estar con nosotros si eramos familia .
Y un dia nosotros fuimo a donde estaban ellos y les preguntamos ue porque no nos ablaban. Y ellos nos dijieron que era porque ellos tenian muchos enemigos en el colegio y que si sus enemigos los miraban con ellos nos podian matar y que mejor nos fueramos y que no le ablaramos de ellos a nadie que eramos familia. Porque ellos no querian que por la culpa de ellos nos isieran algo malo .
Y un dia por la casa en la cual viviamos habia una fiesta . Y como alas 10 pm miramos que por fuera de la casa pasaron como 20 hombre y en eso 20 hombres iban mis primos y ellos cargaban en sus manos pistolas y machete . Y como a los 30 minutos que ellos habian pasado unos chicos venian cargando un cuerpo machetiado casi en pedaso todo el cuerpo y los hombre ablan de que habia sido RICARDO mi primo .
Y a los 5 dias los chicos que vivian por la casa ellos se fueron a casa de mi tia en la cual vivian mis primos . y cuando ellos estaban a fuera de la casa de mi tia todos los hombres comensaron a tirar disparos y piedras y casi matan a mi tia porque mis primos no estaban en la casa .
Y ese mismo dia mis primos muy enojado por lo que habia pasado se fueron a buscar a unos amigos y ellos se fueron adonde las personas que habian llegado a su casa a destruirla . Y ese dia por la noche se escucharon unos disparo ..
Y al dia siguiente habia un muerto y fueron mis primos . Y la policia los persigue pero mis primos desaparecieron pero la policia tadavia los bucan por todo lo que ellos cometieron.
Dios bendiga alas personas que leen esta historia gracias .

No comments:

Post a Comment