Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by LEIKI: Leiki's Life

Saturday, May 25, 2013

POST by LEIKI: Leiki's Life

Leiki, with a renewed hope in his heart

My name is Leiki and I am 12 years old.

I want to share about my life and my family’s situation. My parents are divorced and my dad is very bad. He wants to kick us out of our house and he never provides money, nor gives me clothes. Yet still, my mum gives us all love, clothes, money and food. Although my dad doesn’t give us anything, my family is still happy.

I am especially happy because I am traveling with my friend Yasser, and Elizabeth. I also want to go to see my friend Raffy. I'm really happy because I'm in a group that practices “Tricking” (like Parkour: utilises Gymnastics and Martial Arts) and “Bboy” (Breakdancing). I am a little bit sad because my brother will not travel with us this time and I will also really miss my family.

Now that Leiki lives at Capital on the Edge (with his mother), he attends school 5 days per week

When I go and visit my dad, he doesn’t want me to return to my mother. He says that he wants me to live in a house that has discipline. But I want to live with my mum and I really enjoy using the Play Station (at the Brien’s house). I love being with my brother, sisters and my mum, because my father doesn’t really want me. 

Leiki carrying his seat to class

At times I do not want to practice (Tricking & Bboy) because I am very tired. Yet I'm very happy as I have learnt how to do the “Crescent” and will also learn how to do the “Bolt” (Tricking techniques).

Leiki in his NEW classroom

In reality both I and my family are very sad, because my dad is very bad. When I go to my dad, I know he will not let me leave and then I have to escape, which is extremely difficult because my dad locks the doors.

If you would like to support this fellow on a monthly basis, please CLICK HERE

To learn more about our street theatre production, "CREATED", please visit our page,NICAVANGELISTS: "CREATED", North American Tour (2013)

If you would like to see a video of some of our Nica-Youths practicing, please CLICK HERE

We are not up to budget, and travelling with 14 people is very expensive. We need an investment from Christian people for our next evangelism tour to the Midwest. To support us or make a once off donation, please visit our page,ContemplatingSUPPORTINGsomething significant?

To learn more about our home Church in Australia, please CLICK HERE

This story was written by a Nicaraguan youth, and was voluntarily given to Capital on the Edge for publishing. The subject choice was his entirely. He has elected to write about his experiences for the glory of God and so that others may learn from his experiences. The translation of this work is performed voluntarily and not professionally, hence there may be some errors. Any decisive deviation from the text is in consultation with the author, and is done so to make clear the life events written about and to provide further information so that the story is more understandable. 
 
mi nombre es leiki jose machado y tengo 12 anos. realmente mi vida y de mi familia es asi: mis padres estan divorsidos y mi papa es muy malo poeque nos quiere
sacardela casa y el no meda dinero ni ropa, bueno mi mama si nosda todo amor, comidar ropa y dinero. y aunque mi papa no nosdanada soy feliz con mi familia.bueno yo estoy muy feliz porque voy a viajar con mi amigo yaser y con la elizabeth y tambien quiero ir aver a mi amigo rafi. realmente estoy muy alegre porque estoy en un grupo de tricking y bboy. estoy un poco triste porque no ira mi hermano y tambien estranare a mi familia.
cuando voy donde mi papa no quiere que regrese donde mi mama porque quiere que yo viva cin el a la fuersa. pero yo quiero vivir con mis mama y lo que me gustaria tener es un play station porque me gusta muchop y mis hermanos sime quieren y mi mama tambien pero mi papa no me quiere.

y aveses no quiero practicar por que estoy muy cansado, bueno estoy muy alegre porque me aprendi la media luna y tambien me aprendere la perno. bueno realmente la vida de mi y de mi familia es muy triste porque mi papa es muy malo. y tambien cuando voy donde mi papa no me deja venir y entonces yo me tengo que es capar y es muy difisil porque el sierra las puertas.

No comments:

Post a Comment