Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by SEZ: My Super Smash Bros Brawl Fight

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

POST by SEZ: My Super Smash Bros Brawl Fight


On Tuesday, I played a game Called Super Smash Bros Brawl. I played with three people: Steven and Aben, my tricking teachers, and Brian, my step brother. We played Meta Knight, Wolf, Fox, and Lucario. Steven was Wolf, Aben was Fox, Brian was Lucaario, and I was Meta Knight.

When we started to brawl we chose the temple, then Fox was fighting Lucario, and Wolf was fighting Meta Knight. The first one out was Lucario, the second one out was Wolf, third was Fox. Meta Knight was the winner.

Lucario is a Pokemon Dragon, but he has electric powers. Wolf and Fox are the same, but they don´t have the same gun or a ship. Meta Knight is a Kirby guy he is made out of metal and he has dark bat wings.

Super Smash Bros Brawl is my favourite game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment