Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by RAF: FLIPPIN TRICKIN!

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

POST by RAF: FLIPPIN TRICKIN!

Rafael & Jonny


One day I was practicing my back Hand sprang the my mom called me to do math. 

Then the next day I was busy doing my math then I went to play Wii Supper Smash Bros Bawl and I Just noticed that almost everyone in Super Smash Bros Brawl can do flips so  I practice outside.

Then when I had to go to tricking class my teacher tell me do your back hand sprang so I did my back hand sprang then he asked me do you want do double back hand sprang I said ok and he said I'm going to help you.

So the first time I did it was fast. The second one it was the same as the first one. The third one was slow. The last one was perfect.

That day was the coolest day in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment