Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by RAF: Number 1 Tricker

Saturday, October 6, 2012

POST by RAF: Number 1 Tricker

Rafael Tricking


One day I was practicing my back hand sprang then when I was tired I went to do math. When my mom saw me doing math she ask me are you doing your math unit and I said yes and go to tricking class.

I am the second best trickier out of my family. Aben is the leader of tricking in he´s family and he shows Sezni tricking that’s why Sezni is in first place in tricking.

Then my teacher asked me do you want to be the best trickier in your family. I answered sure so he said do a round off then you will be the best trickier. Then I telled him help me he said ok. So I did my back hand sprang with a round off and better I did it by myself.

Rafael Tricking on the Trampoline

No comments:

Post a Comment