Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by RAF: Mummy, Maths & MONEY

Sunday, October 28, 2012

POST by RAF: Mummy, Maths & MONEY

Rafael, looking pretty hard, with his knocking Nike shirt and NY beanie


One day when I was playing, my Mom telled me to do my math. When I was doing my math I got bored, so I did 3 more maths questions then I played a game on Franchesca’s phone. Then suddenly when I was playing on the phone I went to do my math again but I did not see my notebook!!!

I looked for my notebook under the sofa, in my Mom’s bedroom, even with my Granny. I looked for 3 days and 2 nights. On the fourth day my Mom found my notebook were I work and gave it to me. I sang with glee "it's all about the money, money, money" just because I culled do my maths again.

No comments:

Post a Comment