Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by RAF: Radiant Rodrigo

Sunday, October 14, 2012

POST by RAF: Radiant Rodrigo

Clever, handsome, adorable Rodrigo, setting up the play toys for school

Every day when my dad would teach his class, the doorbell would ring. When I would go and open the door. Usually, the person at the door would be Rodrigo.

Rodrigo is light brown, with very short hair, he has a creepy face and he smiles every time when he gets in trouble because he thinks it is a joke, and he likes looking at my mom because he thinks my mom is cute. Rodrigo´s smile looks like a little stick.


Now Rodrigo works with my family because he comes every day to my familiy's school. My dad and mom are making videos of Rodrigo on you tube so that people can support him.

Rodrigo is a help to my dad because he helps sets up the chairs for chapel, and he helps set up the toys in the morning.

Rodrigo likes to be a part of my family.



No comments:

Post a Comment