Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by RENZ: Boom, Crash, Flop-Raaaah!

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

POST by RENZ: Boom, Crash, Flop-Raaaah!


Every Thursday, we dance latino dances like bachata, salsa, merengue and things like that. We learn from locals that come to dance every week. It is really exciting because it is funny how some guys can dance really well and then others like the tricking and breakdancing guys dance like sticks.

After my dad turns off the music like around ten, we bring out games such as twister, connect four, jenga things like that and people can swim in the pool or go on the trampoline.

Hanging with the Gang

One Thursday after we had finished dancing, most of us played twister. It was really fun and in the end, to make it harder, we put away the little board thing that you flick and we made one person tell us where to put our feet and hands.

We got so tangled up and it was insane. After that when everyone went home, some friends came over and they had borrowed the motorcycle off of my dad but they came to us without the bike
and also without the other guy that was driving it.

They told my dad that Jean Carlos, the guy that was driving the bike, had crashed and because he did not have the license or papers for the bike, the police took it away and he got thrown into prison.

My dad had to go to them to retrieve the bike and take Jean Carlos out of prison. It was too late to get the motorbike but he had to go and get Jean Carlos out of prison because his dad would freak.

When my dad took him out and came back, the three guys and their dad sat down to talk about it. When I saw Jean Carlos walk, he was limping from when he had crashed.

It was getting late and I was getting tired so I started getting ready to go to bed. I went, got changed and then went to the bathroom and stood in front of the sink. I had my eyes closed for some strange reason and then I started falling.

I tried to stop myself from falling by leaning on the side of the sink. I leaned on it and then stood up on it then I leaned on it again but then I felt like it was falling. Before I opened my eyes I heard that horrible sound when you are putting the dishes away and you accidently drop your mum’s favorite mug. SMASHH!!!!!

I opened my eyes and saw that the whole sink had fallen over and then I felt really wet. Water was spraying everywhere. I had the door locked and I felt a nasty feeling like that I was going to drown because the door was locked and water was spraying everywhere and I thought it was going to flood. I opened the door and ran out screaming.

Fran and my mum came to see what had happened. Before I said anything, Fran had seen what had happened in her bathroom and then so did my mum. Whilst Fran was turning off the water and picking up the glass, I went and got towels and a mop.

Water had flowed into Fran´s room and the whole floor was wet. I was in her room cleaning up for a good half hour when the Trickster boys saw what had happened. Instead of offering to help me clean up, like a gentleman would, they just laughed at me and my sister as we kept cleaning.

When I was finished I didn’t do anything but just headed straight to my bed and went to sleep. When I woke up the next day and went to the bathroom I had forgotten what had happened until I saw the bathroom. It smelled horrible and now I have no sink in the bathroom that I use the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment