Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by SEZ: Going Loco in the Barrio

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

POST by SEZ: Going Loco in the Barrio


On Tuesday, my family and I were going to play pool. Pool is a game with sticks, tables, and balls and you push them in holes. The person who put´s the most balls in win.

We go every Tuesday.  We get money to buy coca cola for kids. We leave to play pool at seven then we come back every time at ten o clock. Nestor guards our house while we are gone.

The floor where we play pool is bumpy and they have jackpots and five pool tables. When were there I feel like a loser because I lose all the time.

They have a movie that is bad for people.

I play pool too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment