Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by SEZ: Good Mooning

Sunday, October 14, 2012

POST by SEZ: Good Mooning


Sezni learning HOW to trick on the tramp
Aben was teaching me tricking. I was practicing a new trick called a half moon flip. A half moon flip is that your legs go two steps and your legs are turning to the side it’s like your doing a backhand spray, but very different. I practice a lot , but it was so hard. I’m practicing it for a month.

I’m a kid who’s only ten years old. And I practice tricking a lot. I’ve been practicing for one year.

I practice outside my house where the sawdust is. The sawdust is like a convfy pillow. I started to practice the moon flip on Monday and I practice tricking because my mom and dad want’s me to be a tricker kid.

I trick with other trick kids and  five trick teachers. Aben, Stivey, Beycker, Rene and Yordy are my teachers. We all trick together like a big team, but I have a bad arm and leg, because it feels like I’ve been practicing forever.



No comments:

Post a Comment