Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by RAF: Habitacion de mi Hermano

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

POST by RAF: Habitacion de mi Hermano

Sezni's habitat

One nice day, my dad and my mom were thinking what to do with there house and with all the money.

My dad thought a person named Eduardo and the gardener can make beds for sezni and my mom thought we can buy wood.

First in the next day my dad said to my mom lets buy wood for sezni’s bed so he went into the car and went to buy wood.

When my dad was were people buy wood there were 100s of wood. I think my dad bot 25 wood and went into the car to bring wood into the house.

Then my dad went into the car to get Eduardo. After, the gardener and Eduardo made the bed out of wood.

Last Eduardo called sez and said get up, that day was sezni’s best day ever.

Sezni's new bed (actually, a remodeled monkey enclosure)

No comments:

Post a Comment